Mauser9910's Art

Dr Doom

Avenger
Reaction score
He took over a worthless thread and made it bad-ass. Unfortunately, the thread creator got angry and had it closed :down:

Carnage :
carnage.JPG

For Mysterio :
mysterio.JPG

Electro :
elec2.jpg

Venom (if it's not broken...) :
venom2.JPG

Chameleon, in his idea he'd be a mutant:
chameleon.JPG

2 takes on his good buddy Kraven :
kraven.JPG

He's supposed to have an has-been, almost disco kind of look to suffer many jokes from Spidey !
krav2.jpg

An update on his classic animal vest. The upper shoulder part would be like antilope fur, the front in dark brown leather

Hobgoblin !
hobgoblin.JPG

This one is interesting !
It'd be of course Harry and he'd have a small mask (seen in the upper right corner) that would work pretty well with the hood on. The costume would look like a sleeveless streetwear (to give the idea he's a younger Goblin impersonator) with an armored part in the front.
The general idea for this picture is the HG would have some exciting action on the glider, using it to grind on some parts of buildings as if he was on a flying skate-board.

Ock (done before SM2) :
ock.jpg

Shocker and Beetle :
shockbeet.JPG

Vermin, he just wanted him to look all greasy and nasty but he isn't very rat-like looking.:
vermin.jpg

Morbius (very inspired by Soul Calibur) :
morb.jpg

And because he loves Electro and hate Mysterio lol :
elecwin2.jpg

A very fast and furious sketch (like for the Electro vs Mysterio panels , the straight lines aren't very straight lol) I made of Lizard versus Ock:
ockliz.JPG

A team-up picture with Beetle flying and holding with Shocker shooting beams at a traumatized Venom:
airfight.JPG

Lizard :
lizard.jpg

Scorpion :
scorpion.jpg

A quick sketch of the GG:
ggoblin.JPG

And this one doesn't qualify of course as a redesign, but ah...:
goby.jpg

The lovely Felicia:
bcat.JPG

A mighy/SD version of her :
catb.jpg

A not very good one :
cat02.JPG

Actually 2 lol :
feli.jpg

Another one for the Mysterio haters:
ventst02.jpg

A lovely couple:
bcs1.JPG

bcs3.JPG

bcs4.JPG

A special Christmas one :
greetings.JPG

Special bonus track, Gwen
gwen.jpg

Special special bonus track :
jonahrobbie.jpg

araignee.jpg

Prowler :
prowler.JPG

And a Spider-Man series regular :
dd.JPG

Doom:
doom.jpg

Thanos vs Apocalypse:
thanos.jpg

Weapon X scene:
wolverine03.JPG

Vulture :
vulture01.jpg

That's how he'd like him to look like in the film, a bald guy, not especially old with wings looking like they have solar panels.

And your typical Mr Burns, if you prefer :
vulture02.jpg

Rhino :
rhino.jpg

More Doom :
doom2.jpg

Doom v. Thanos:
doomthanos.jpg

More Venom and Lizard (and guest):
spotvenomlizard.jpg

And for some tenderness :
blackcatspidey2.jpg

A revamp of Electro he did and colored (again the Soul Calibur influence is showing) :
electro.JPG

Lizard v. Spider-Man:
lizardspiderman.jpg

Venom/Scorpion:
venomscorpion.jpg

Sandman:
sandman.jpg

Kraven and Chameleon, If you find this picture disturbing... I think it's normal if you do:
chameleon.jpg

Masamune Shirow inspired Iron Girl
irongirl.jpg

Weird, some of his stuff sucks and then some of his stuff is awesome.. Nice Sandman!

None of it sux, just some of its better than others

Dude, your artwork kicks ass! Keep it up! :) :up:

Do you do requests also?

i like ur couples pix the most, i think they r ur most original

yes Mauser's stuff is awesome. he is one of my fave artist on this board.

Now don't get me wrong- there is some awesome art here....but I just find it strange that all these tribute threads for artists are popping up. Don't they have threads already? Do they mind other people posting their work?

CyberMonkeytron said:
Now don't get me wrong- there is some awesome art here....but I just find it strange that all these tribute threads for artists are popping up. Don't they have threads already? Do they mind other people posting their work?

i was going to say something along thos lines but didnt want to sound rude. he doesnt have a thread in the fan art, only in the other thread over in the spidey boards. did you ask him doom?

I'm pretty sure he did have one but it was several pages back. Having a quick look now though it appears the tail end has snapped off this baby- so i guess its cool to start another... that is if he knows :eek:

Listen, he DIDNT have a thread. Did you even bother to READ my post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"