Mayweather vs. Ortiz - Who will be the victor?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I'm actually going to check this out at Dave and Buster's with a few of my guys on the weekend, I'm looking at Mayweather, but just barely.

mayweather-v-ortiz.jpg

Even the people who hate Mayweather have to acknowledge that his true god given talent is his stamina. The man has never gotten tired in a fight. Ever. To date.

Unless Ortiz catches him with something big early, he won't have the the necessary stamina to keep up the type of offensive attack needed to really challenge Floyd. Like the Pretty Boy says, he'll take him into the deep waters and drown him. Easily.

Mayweather easily.

This fight doesn't interest me at all. Mayweather and Paquiao need to quit being a pair of b****es and make that fight already.

The undercard is pretty solid actually, the Vargas/Lopez fight is going to be more exciting than the main event.

Wow Mayweather's an unsportman little b***.

just terrible floyd as classless as ever
8.gif

Last edited:
:doh: I had this paused, waiting for it to carry on for a bit so I could skip through it a bit. Pop back 20 minutes later, fast forward thinking "what the Hell just happened!?".

I don't agree with what Ortiz did, but I don't see how anyone could take pride in winning a fight like that.

damn....well as funny as Larry Merchant was, he's an old coot who HBO should have put out to pasture years ago

at least ortiz apologized and acknowledged (like when you give someone a groin shot) Mayweather not so much in this scenario.

If he pulled that kinda win on PacMan there would be riots in parts of the world

I dont see how this is classless on Floyd's part. He did the whole hugging thing and when he sees the ref signal the fight to continue he attacked. Ortiz ****ed up by not immediately putting his hands up after hugging BUT I put the blame entirely on Cortez.

Cortez shouldve been right between the fighters not to the side and almost behind Ortiz before signaling the bout to continue so that both of them could see that it was on. The idiot was out of position and so Ortiz didnt see the hand signal.

I dont see how this is classless on Floyd's part. He did the whole hugging thing and when he sees the ref signal the fight to continue he attacked. Ortiz ****ed up by not immediately putting his hands up after hugging BUT I put the blame entirely on Cortez.

:up:

Lol, that was hilarious.

You aint ****! x3.

Protect yourself at all times, one apology is enough then get back to fight mode. Save the hugs for the end of the fight.

Protect yourself at all times, one apology is enough then get back to fight mode. Save the hugs for the end of the fight.
:up:

Mayweather took advantage of the situation, it's a fight after all.
If the Ref told them to break and Floyd did that then it would be a different story.
It's not like Ortiz was even close in the fight, the outcome would have been the same.

Thank Shiva The Destroyer I still awayed from this fight, and Boxing nowadays.

Glad I didn't spend 59.99 for this fight!

All this **** and they still won't do Pacquiao/Mayweather.

What the **** was Cortez doing? They was no clear signal to continue the fight.

This entire fight was a giant LOL.

These guys were trolling in real life yo.

Completely ridiculous, boxing for the most part is dead the real competition now truly is in MMA.

Only guy worth watching boxing for is Pacquiao. After seeing this fight tonight, I'd say he'd easily overpower Mayweather.

To say he's rusty is putting it kindly. It's clear now why Mayweather keeps coming up with excuses.

Ortiz is a punk too.

I don't blame Mayweather at all for doing what he did. Ortiz did something completely unacceptable and revenge from MW was eminent for such a stupid act. It might not have been the smartest thing for Mayweather to retaliate in the way he did after but I definitely don't blame him for sucker punching him.

Regardless of that though MW isn't in any shape to face Pacquiao. Pac would devour him in a thorough pummeling session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"