MCU Fight: Fenris vs Kurse

He beat Fenris due to circumstance, nothing he did hurt Fenris in the slightest.

Not so sure about that, Fenris looked hurt after a few of Hulks attacks, and Hulk being able to stop him dead mid-run shows that Hulk had he upper hand in strength.

Fenris was powerful, but even if the fight went on longer I think Hulk would have won.

I think Kurse would come closer to beating Hulk than Fenris, even with Kurse beating Hulk outright. That's why I voted Kurse

Not so sure about that, Fenris looked hurt after a few of Hulks attacks, and Hulk being able to stop him dead mid-run shows that Hulk had he upper hand in strength.

Fenris was powerful, but even if the fight went on longer I think Hulk would have won.

I think Kurse would come closer to beating Hulk than Fenris, even with Kurse beating Hulk outright. That's why I voted Kurse

Lol no way.

Well,we know Hulk beat Fenris, and that Kurse beat the hell of Thor so Kurse wins this by some way for me.

I was talking about Fenris looking hurt, he never looked hurt at any point.

I was talking about Fenris looking hurt, he never looked hurt at any point.

Hulk’s hits certainly knocked him about, and he looked shocked/pained when Hulk stopped him dead from running.

Hulk’s hits certainly knocked him about, and he looked shocked/pained when Hulk stopped him dead from running.

Iron Man's hits knocked Thor around when they fought, but they didn't hurt him in the slightest.

Thor was knocking Hela around when they fought and she was unfazed.

Iron Man's hits knocked Thor around when they fought, but they didn't hurt him in the slightest.

Thor was knocking Hela around when they fought and she was unfazed.

Fair point, I remember Fenris looking hurt in some moments though. Either way I think Kurse beats him.

Feats wise Fenris lost a close fight to Hulk. Hulk seemed stronger (he stopped Fenris mid-sprint/held his jaws open then body slammed him) but if not for that cliff edge I'm not 100% sure how the fight would've ended. Against Hulk that's impressive.

Kurse on the other hand gave Thor the kind of brutal beatdown Hulk has never been strong enough to pull off. I do reckon if Thor had fought with skill/lightning rather than trying to match Kurse in a brawl it might've been less one sided. Strength wise though it wasn't even a contest and if Thor couldn't remotely compete with Kurse in strength then I doubt Fenris (or Hulk) could either.

For me Kurse is a tier above Fenris:

Transcendent:
Hela
Thor (post-Ragnarok)
Kurse

Powerhouse:
Thor (with Mjolnir)
Hulk
Surtur (no eternal flame)
Fenris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back