MCU Thor Respect Thread (Spoilers!!!)

Just one advice: The stories in the present aren't good and the start is strange. The stories in the future are the best part because they're epic in scope, but even the writing isn't that great (Jason Aaron's Thor is kind of corny). The art, though, is trippy and much better!
I'm a completionist and even more so when it comes to comics, so I'll read the lot but thanks for the heads up.

I've seen some panels from Thor #6 and it's some epic stuff.

tumblr_pgrddtdu2v1sqep2mo3_1280.png

What an awesome concept that would be if so.

Is that King Thor combining with the Phoenix Force?
Yep. Basically Old Man Phoenix sacrificed himself so that the Phoenix could join Mjolnir. Hence the King Phoenix name.

Still don’t know how the battle between Old King Thor and Old Man Phoenix ended. But they eventually joined in the fight against an extreme version of Doom.

And Loki also leveled up big time.

loki-1139592.jpeg

I like that look for him haha.

Thor #6 was epic! And, with that final scene with Loki, the Thor vs Loki battle for the end of the universe is about to start.

Yeah I'm so excited I don't know what to do, finally the end all be all Thor vs Loki battle.

I wonder how present Thor will recover Mjolnir since he was destroyed. We know that he has it in the future!

Another great tribute video.

Thor #6 was epic! And, with that final scene with Loki, the Thor vs Loki battle for the end of the universe is about to start.
Regular ole' Thor beat Gorr, so what in the hell chance does Loki have against King Thor powered by the Phoenix?!
Seriously, there's pretty much not a single being in the Marvel U outside of the One Above All who should be able to even touch "King Phoenix Thor"

Regular ole' Thor beat Gorr, so what in the hell chance does Loki have against King Thor powered by the Phoenix?!
Seriously, there's pretty much not a single being in the Marvel U outside of the One Above All who should be able to even touch "King Phoenix Thor"

I think Thor lost the power of the Phoenix Force when it went inside that little girl at end of the issue.

But I agree that King Phoenix Thor would definitely beat almost anyone in the entire Marvel Universe except maybe the top 2 or 3 highest level beings.

Last edited:
It was more like 3 Thor's versus Gorr. Young Thor, modern Thor and King Thor. Then we had the regular Thor wielding 2 Mjolnirs at the same time... That's an insane amount of power. He then absorbed the power of the Necrosword.

It has been established that Old King Thor is insanely powerful. The passage of time seems to make asgardians more and more powerful and Thor is the prime example of that. As he grows older his level of power increases and so does the level of threats he is able to face. OKT fighting Galactus.

Having said this, OKT is just 1 god with 1 mjolnir and as BT mentioned the Phoenix Force left mjolnir. It's just King Thor now. Loki with the power of the Necrosword is a formidable opponent and one that really can take out OKT.

This particular fight as been teased before in a vision from Civil War #2.

5616658-1630347788-26.jp.jpg

Random question, but did it bug anyone else the way Hemsworth pronounced "THANOS" throughout Infinity War?

Everybody else said Than-ose, but he kept saying Tha-Noss
Silly little nitpick I know, but it just bugs me each time I hear it lol

It’s the asgardian accent. :D

Random question, but did it bug anyone else the way Hemsworth pronounced "THANOS" throughout Infinity War?

I prefer his version. :funny:

I love the way he says Thanos.

mann, y'all crazy, that'd be like if he called his brother Lock-y... just ain't right
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"