Marvel Films MCU Thunderbolts - Team suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucky isn't necessarily the sharpest, or sanest, tool in the shed.

They could also surprise us, and have Yelena appear in another 2024 film.

I still feel like this isn't an exact parallel to suicide squad. I don't think you need a "Rick Flagg" here because historically the T-bolts in the comics hasn't always had that.

With this film closing out Phase 5, I'm assuming it will be a huge event. I wouldn't be surprised if there are... lots of surprises, LMAO.

Ant Man wasn't a team-up film.

I hope the proper MCU Norman Osborn will appear and become their leader.

With Moonstone (Karla Sofen) as his right hand.

I’m really curious as to why they’re being assembled and who’s behind it since Valentina appears to be working for someone else. Kang or Doom maybe?

I’m really curious as to why they’re being assembled and who’s behind it since Valentina appears to be working for someone else. Kang or Doom maybe?

Those two would be interesting but most likely: US Government. They want super powered beings who they can control under the Sokovia Accords.

Those two would be interesting but most likely: US Government. They want super powered beings who they can control under the Sokovia Accords.

I hear you, but I dunno. That seems kinda anticlimactic given all the buildup and how it ends Phase 5. But even if they do have any connection to Kang or Doom, that probably would only be revealed in a post-credits scene.

I just realized Val has a purple streak instead of the white streak like in the comics. Wondering if they decided to do this since it would be too similar to Rogue who I hope is making an appearance soon!

Its a team up film featuring supporting mcu characters and I guess former villains. Its no Avengers or Justice League.

I'm not saying its not going to perform big at the boX office, but out of phase 5 films, this is definitely the Ant-Man of phase 5. And just because its the final film, it doesn't mean there's going to be a big twist or there's a huge event. There wasn't in Ant-Man / Far from Home. You'd probably get a cameo for the mid/post credits like a lot of mcu movies.

Ant-Man and Far From Home didn’t have multi-project build ups. We’ll see if and how that build up continues, but I wouldn’t underestimate Marvel’s investment in this movie just yet.

I think like with Wakanda Forever, you'd get a tease or something for the future films. But being the first or last of a phase doesn't mean much unless its an Avengers movie or Iron Man 1.

Given that Daredevil Born Again is happening before Thunderbolts I wouldn't be surprised to see Bullseye on the team. Hopefully Wilson Bethel.

For the moment, we have Zemo, US Agent, Yelena, Taskmaster

I dont see Ross becoming Red Hulk or a potential Bullseye

I think Red Ross could've been a real possibility, but probably not anymore since William Hurt died.

Bucky would likely appear in Captain America. Its just eXpected after the Disney Xeries.

I don't necessarily expect Bucky in this film, but I don't see why exactly it should be considered impossible for him to be in both, especially if one of the roles is smaller than the other. It's happened before on a number of different occassions and while all the ones I can think of involved Avengers movies, there's no reason why it necessarily *has* to involve an Avengers movie in order for it to be possible at all.

While the team is still "loyal", Walker would work fine as their leader. Remember, Val clearly doesn't want a moral paragon and role model, she wants someone ruthless and obedient. Walker is fairly ruthless and generally inclined to follow orders, he fits her desires to a T, doubly so since she has a good chance to groom him. The fact that he might lose it and get bloodly isn't a downside if Val plans on sending them to do stuff that's supposed to get bloody.

Now, once they go rogue, sure, USAgent would be a bad leader of an actual independent team, whether hero or villain. But that almost certainly isn't the starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"