The All-Star Marvel RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: I don't think I could of been more idiotic. I thought catman_prb was playing Iceman which is why I included Angel in her previous post. Editing now

It happens. In an older RPG I once had a whole long, drawn-out fight with a character that was actually on my side.

Out of curiosity I read Eddie Brock's app for The Punisher. Could anyone tell me where EB's run left Frank?

Out of curiosity I read Eddie Brock's app for The Punisher. Could anyone tell me where EB's run left Frank?
Eddie Brock could. :oldrazz:

When last we saw Frank, he had executed his partner, Jimmy Weeks, for betraying him and his family. Jimmy was blackmailed into leading Billy Russo's men to Frank's house. This is not where Frank was last seen chronologically, however. The Punisher turned Chicago into a warzone when HYDRA stole a nuclear weapon from a SHIELD storehouse. Hawkeye came in and confronted Punisher, bringing him back to Nick Fury for questioning. The Punisher told Fury about HYDRA and announced that he was leaving SHIELD to fight his own war. Fury warned him that if a single civilian was killed, Frank would feel the wrath of SHIELD crashing down on him.

So, basically, there's a gap between when Frank started his war and when HYDRA infiltrated Chicago that you can choose to fill or ignore.

Excellent, thanks for the reply! I've a few questions, if you don't mind,

1) Russo is still alive, yes? Does he know about Frank coming after him?

2) What's the status on the HYDRA story, is it finished or assumed to be ongoing? And if it's unresolved, what level of warzone is Chicago? Like a behind the curtains kind of war going on?

3) Is Frank's officially leaving SHIELD a sign that he decided not to interfere with the HYDRA in Chicago thing? Sort of a, "This is what's going on, fix it. I'm going to go do my own thing"?

Thanks again, just want to make completely sure what Frank's status is.

1. Russo is alive, and he probably knows about the Punisher, so yes, he knows Frank is coming for him. Also, he's not all scarred-up yet.

2. The action in Chicago is resolved, but HYDRA is out there somewhere with a nuke. That's more Nick Fury's problem now, though.

3. Frank is a SHIELD sleeper agent, so when HYDRA attacked, he counterattacked and drove them back. However, he's more concerned with his personal war than being with SHIELD, so that's why he quit.

Excellent, thanks very much for clearing that up. I'm going to think on it for a short bit and decide whether or not I could do All Star Frank justice.

Frank Castle is a cursed character! No one has ever been able to run him in any game for more than a couple of months at most... myself included! Here's hoping you can break the curse if you take him on dude!

Frank Castle is a cursed character! No one has ever been able to run him in any game for more than a couple of months at most... myself included! Here's hoping you can break the curse if you take him on dude!

I thrive on lost causes.

And Cocoa Puffs.

A ****load of Cocoa Puffs.

Hey, sabetoonth has been laughing in the face of the Hulk curse, so maybe Punisher can be freed, too.

I now have the perfect way for Sharon to end this season.

My curiosity for the Punisher has moved on to actually coming up with storylines. I want to have at least two or three story ideas before I pick him up, just so I actually have something to do with him once I apply.

Anyway, is the season close to ending? Because if so I'd rather wait for the next one before applying.

The Season ends at the end of February, and then there will likely be a two-week break before starting Season 2.

Also, expect a roster check later this afternoon.

I'm struggling to post as Sharon, since she's going to be in a hospital bed recovering and wondering why she didn't wear a bullet proof vest, so perhaps I'll just have to write up a dream of some sort.

I think I'll apply and squeeze in a small arc before the end of the season. That is to say, if I get approved. :yay:

I'm struggling to post as Sharon, since she's going to be in a hospital bed recovering and wondering why she didn't wear a bullet proof vest, so perhaps I'll just have to write up a dream of some sort.

Well, Cap was at pretty close range when he fired, so body armor really wouldn't have done much good unless she was decked out in adamantium.

I think I'll apply and squeeze in a small arc before the end of the season. That is to say, if I get approved. :yay:

Well, you'll need to fill out the application to get approved, so right now we're waiting on you, buddy :oldrazz:

Anyway, time for this week's roster check!

As of 1/17:

More than 30 days without a post/Removed from Roster (12/18):

Mimic- Mr. Majestic (12/09)
The Vision (11/20)
The Super Skrull (11/20)

More than 21 days without a post (12/27):

Hyperion -Mr. Majestic (12/23)

More than 14 days without a post (01/03):

Sharon Carter -J'adore (01/03)
Hawkeye -Red_Robin77

More than 7 days without a post (01/10):

Jean Grey -Eddie Brock (01/10)
Magneto -Batman (01/10)
Red Skull -Watchman (01/10)
Iron Fist -Hound55 (01/09)
Matt Murdock -Byrd Man (01/08)
Arana -Eddie Brock (01/07)
Howard the Duck -Rain Dog (01/04)

Last edited:
Sorry, dude.

Have been in the Gold Coast on holiday all week with no net access.

In Sydney now, but at least have access. Should look to get the ball rolling again tonight.

Sorry, dude.

Have been in the Gold Coast on holiday all week with no net access.

In Sydney now, but at least have access. Should look to get the ball rolling again tonight.

Shouldn't I be on there, too? If Eddie's on there, I'm sure as hell guilty of not posting aswell. His most recent Jean post was right after my last Magneto post.

Ah, my bad.

And now that it's the 18th, I'm officially a week behind as Spider-Man as well, since his last post was on the 11th.

Ha! Not on the roster check for a change. Gold Star for me! :D

Well, I'm dropping Strange for now. But with that last post at least I haven't left him hanging, so if someone else has the desire to play him they can without having to worry about finishing one of my stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"