MCU: Wolverine vs Hulk

It would be really cool to do it like a character piece, not like an end of the world type movie. Like an easy rider type film.

although they would need a villain to team up against. Like a big bad that unites them in the end. Not the leader, I actually think he would be perfect for she-hulk season 2. Maybe red hulk?

With the passing of William Hurt, I think Red Hulk is unlikely....but of course, unless Marvel Studios change the identity of Red Hulk from the comics to different character (just like they swapped Iron Patriot identity from Norman Osborn in 616 to Rhodes in the MCU)...

I think turning hulk into savage hulk makes a lot of sense. I mean, why else would they send Wolverine in to kill him?

actually you know who would be fun for this? Red Ghost

Unless Marvel Studios change the identity of Red Hulk from the comics to different character (just like they swapped Iron Patriot identity from Norman Osborn in 616 to Rhodes in the MCU)...
They could have it so General Robert Maverick took over from Ross when Ross became Secretary of State or after he died if they really need a "General Ross"/Red Hulk stand-in. But I still think it's unlikely they'll do anything like that without William Hurt.

I only could see Wolverine takes on the Hulk if Professor Hulk has regressed back into savage Hulk.

I cannot imagine this smart and pacifist Hulk can take on Wolverine one on one. Lol. Haha.

I mean, why not? He's vastly, vastly more powerful, such that Wolverine wouldn't be able to do anything to him.

Well if Lindelof is working on a Hulk v Wolverine thing, hopefully it'll be a movie not a series
Otherwise there will be a 5 year break in the middle of the show

00e5c6a6bc98e0e88882393abf14b76a.jpg

3092082-hulk-vs-wolverine-fnl-1.jpg

ffb9f1149a22e0291efdadebad94bd29.jpg

I mean, why not? He's vastly, vastly more powerful, such that Wolverine wouldn't be able to do anything to him.

They both are basically indestructible so their fights basically come down to Wolvie shishkebabbing Hulk and then Hulk rage-punching Wolvie, who then heals and shishkebabs Hulk some more. But Professor Hulk wouldn't be rage-punching Wolvie, he'd just be normal-punching Wolverine, which would at the very least be a lot less entertaining.

I don’t really need anyone except Hugh as Wolverine in the MCU. I would like it if they didn’t even recast, and just retained him after DP3.

I don’t really need anyone except Hugh as Wolverine in the MCU. I would like it if they didn’t even recast, and just retained him after DP3.
Hugh is still totally capable of playing the role as of now IMO, but they will eventually want someone to play Wolverine for a couple of decades or more starting from when the mutants appear, which itself could be 5 years plus from now.

That’s more of if Hugh want ants too!! He says know!! I definetly know Disney would have no problem with xt ending his wolverine in the MCU

I think turning hulk into savage hulk makes a lot of sense. I mean, why else would they send Wolverine in to kill him?

actually you know who would be fun for this? Red Ghost
Ha, sending a crazed, bloodthirsty Wolverine after Professor Hulk who has the malice level of a puppy would make no sense. :D

They both are basically indestructible so their fights basically come down to Wolvie shishkebabbing Hulk and then Hulk rage-punching Wolvie, who then heals and shishkebabs Hulk some more. But Professor Hulk wouldn't be rage-punching Wolvie, he'd just be normal-punching Wolverine, which would at the very least be a lot less entertaining.

That would be the case if Wolverine's claws were magically infinite cutting implements of doom. They are not. He's a dude with normal human stats, trying to stab someone who can shrug off being hit by Mjolnir. It shouldn't do a damn thing, even if they don't break.

That would be the case if Wolverine's claws were magically infinite cutting implements of doom. They are not. He's a dude with normal human stats, trying to stab someone who can shrug off being hit by Mjolnir. It shouldn't do a damn thing, even if they don't break.

I don't think normal physics are supposed to apply to adamantium.

Easy everyone we are all entitled to our opinions!! We all want the same thing!! I see we are all getting itchy waiting to get to the “starting line” on some of these IP’s

Not really. Damon Lindelof had Hulk rip Wolverine in two and then try to eat his legs.

Controversial opinion but it seems like after seeing werewolf by night maybe Disney can get away with more violence on streaming than television? Maybe wolverine versus hulk would make an awesome television event?

Not really. Damon Lindelof had Hulk rip Wolverine in two and then try to eat his legs.

I really doubt Professor Hulk in the MCU would try to eat Wolvie's legs, so I'm not sure what you're point is.

I really doubt Professor Hulk in the MCU would try to eat Wolvie's legs, so I'm not sure what you're point is.

Wolverine isn't indestructible. Also, what if he doesn't stay Professor Hulk?

Might be time to change hulk from professor hulk to savage hulk or world war hulk??!!
I’m sure it will happen soon enough. I would actually love to have Professor Hulk as the Bruce Banner equivalent who turns into Savage Hulk for long periods when he gets angry (before reverting again to Professor Hulk).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"