Megan Fox will be Mickey Rourke's angel

No the image is only "****ty" in the minds of those that think liking sex and dressing sexy with tats makes a girl ****ty, I don't think everyone shares that view, I can bring at least two girls from this forum into this thread to back that up. I'm not a young male, but hey I thought Shia did great as well and it's cool to hate him too. You think Brandon Routh is a great actor right ? the same principle applies to him.

NO, I honestly think she looks very '****ty', no class whatsoever, so far at least. And I you just had to bring Routh up to the discussion... not really surprised.

Well I did say *Mostly* there are always exceptions to the rule. :cwink:
I just think she at least deserves a chance before people condemn her.

I wasn't saying the writing was great but I found it better than the writing for female characters in comparable genre movies, such as Bosworth in SR, Jen Garner in Elektra and Kirsten Dunst in SM3.

Pffft! Bosworth's Lois was FAR superior and much better written than Fox's character. Easily. I think the comparison is ridiculous, honestly. To each their own. I'm done with this little discussion. It's pointless. I can see that your 'admiration for her is blinding you, IMO.

NO, I honestly think she looks very '****ty', no class whatsoever, so far at least. And I you just had to bring Routh up to the discussion... not really surprised.

I mentioned Routh b/c he is a one movie actor the same as Fox, you have already decided he is awesome off one role, my view is he is deserving of a chance to evolve, you are not fighting your little Routh war with me, Ive never condemned him at all, he just is valid to this topic, don't get paranoid man.

Pffft! Bosworth's Lois was FAR superior and much better written than Fox's character. Easily. I think the comparison is ridiculous, honestly. To each their own. I'm done with this little discussion. It's pointless. I can see that your 'admiration for her is blinding you, IMO.

Of course you think it's ridiculous, but note she ain't getting asked back, she was not a strong test with audiences no matter how you defend every aspect of that movie.
It's pointless b/c you don't like me having a view b/c I am not blinded by anything, I have not once said she is a good actress so you are simply making excuses and trying to belittle my point based on her looks when it is you who is casting judgment with so little to go on..

You just had to bring up those films lol. Don't you know that everytime you mention SM3 a baby dies?

Seriously I get what you are saying but I still don't really agree.

Sorry, those were just some examples. :O :D

I am just saying one of the better IMO not the best like say Paltrow in IM or Dunst in Spidey 1.

Sorry, those were just some examples. :O :D

I am just saying one of the better IMO not the best like say Paltrow in IM or Dunst in Spidey 1.
lol It's okay, I just was really disappointed in that flick. I like your picks of the good ones, although I liked Dunst in SM2 also, maybe not as much as in the first because of how they wrote the character but I still liked her.

Must get back on topic before Spider-Man/Dunst haters come and try to annoy me.

I'm all up for giving Fox a shot, as I said before, I wish no ill will upon her. She rubs me the wrong way (please no stupid jokes) but I see no reason to dislike her...yet.

I like her tats. :csad: :oldrazz:

I think I typed that out wrong then.

What I meant by that was I was excluding tattoos from the discussion about girls who are prudes that constantly talk **** about girls who admit to liking sex or dressing sexy/attractive.

I was basically saying, I don't think tats fit in with that prudish outlook as opposed to the way they dress.

Personally, I'm a fan of tattoos.

NO, I honestly think she looks very '****ty', no class whatsoever, so far at least.
I want some f'n proof of evidence as reference material. Seriously. There is a difference between looking like you could be a **** in bed (which is a good thing), and actually dressing/acting like one (which is the bad kind). Unfortunately many people meld the two under one category. Which often leads to unnecessary and distasteful statements such as the one above. :down

I do not like ****ty/****ish types either, but Fox is most definitely not even remotely one of them. ESPECIALLY when she's only publicly spoken about sex with her boyfriend. Not exactly strange behavior for couples. :huh:

Last edited:
Paris Hilton= ****

Megan Fox + with the same boyfriend through stardom= ****?

I'm sorry, but does **** not mean what it used to mean anymore?

I don't find Megan Fox especially hot and her role in Transformers called for almost no acting whatsoever, and that's what she did. Hearing her name does nothing to get me psyched for a movie at this point.

I love Rourke and the synopsis looks pretty interesting though.

Paris Hilton= ****

Megan Fox + with the same boyfriend through stardom= ****?

I'm sorry, but does **** not mean what it used to mean anymore?

All it's ever meant is an ignorant, gendre biased label attached to women based on sexuality, or worse yet, even the way they dress with pretty much no knowledge of their sexuality.

I don't like Fox and still find the label completely uncalled for.

Pretty ironic it's the guys who are speaking against the usage of the term. Way to go, men. :D :up:

Megan to play a circus freak?

Sexy actress Megan Fox is to team up with notorious Lothario Mickey Rourke to play a "circus freak" in new movie Passion Play.

The Hollywood beauty will play a woman with wings who is under the control of a ruthless gangster and is eventually rescued by Rourke's character.

Fox confirmed the news to MTV, saying, "I'm doing a movie called Passion Play with Mickey Rourke. There is a love story there, it's clearly not going to be a typical one. My character is basically a circus freak, she lives in a cage and she has wings. She's not an angel, but she has these giant wings that grow out of her back. She's a freak and she's on display."

The movie has been written by screenwriter Mitch Glazer, famed for penning 1988 Bill Murray film Scrooged, who will also make his directing debut on Passion Play.
http://ohnotheydidn.blogspot.com/2009/09/megan-fox-plays-circus-freak-in.html

She talked about it a bit today when she was on Regis and Kelly.

she should not play a women that gets rescued by the big guy and falls in love. looks cliche for her .

It's not really a role she's done before..

This is suppose to be a more dramatic role, and I guess its more based on her having wings out her back and being shown as a side show.

She said the shooting is suppose to start shooting in October.

I'm really iffy on anything Megan Fox does...so far I've seen nothing that really shows she has talent. Even the trailers for her new horror flick show her being very wooden...almost like a female version of Hayden.

Don't do it Mickey! You just restarted your career!

Sounds like the kind of project that is going to be in the theaters for a week in several art houses.

I don't know about Megan Fox being Mickey rourke's angel, but Rourke was great in Angel Heart, his scenes with De Niro are beautiful.

2zhh6qo.jpg

220uvp.jpg

2sd4o.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62404

Bill Murray to Star in Passion Play

Source:Production Weekly
January 14, 2010

Bill Murray is replacing Toby Kebbell as murderous mobster Happy Shannon in writer/director Mitch Glazer's Passion Play, now filming in New Mexico.

Murray joins Mickey Rourke, Megan Fox and Kelly Lynch in the dramatic thriller.

Rourke plays a down-on-his-heels trumpet player and Fox portrays an angel in 1950s Los Angeles. Rourke finds redemption in Fox after he attempts to save her from the mobster.

That's a pretty interesting switch from Kebbell to Murray.

I don't know about Megan Fox being Mickey rourke's angel, but Rourke was great in Angel Heart, his scenes with De Niro are beautiful.

Angel Heart is Rourke's best performance in his career. And a fantastic movie in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"