Megan Fox will be Mickey Rourke's angel

Ugh, Megan Fox is a really bad "actress". :down:down
More or Less they see Fox as the new hot girl that will get men in the seats. For seen her outfit in Jonah Hex and it made Kate Beckinsale Van Helsing outfit look like a night gown.

But everyone says when Yvonne Strahovski breaks into films Megan Fox will be the old model without talent to get her roles she will need turn to soaps or something.

Ewww Gross!!! :barf:

Rourke is like 25 years her senior. Can't they pair a middle age actor with a middle age actress. Surely there's plenty of grown women looking for work, but they keep losing parts to little girls like Fox.

Hollywood Sucks :csad:

Kind of wish she weren't looking like the usual image of Megan Fox. Less make-up and such.

More or Less they see Fox as the new hot girl that will get men in the seats. For seen her outfit in Jonah Hex and it made Kate Beckinsale Van Helsing outfit look like a night gown.

But everyone says when Yvonne Strahovski breaks into films Megan Fox will be the old model without talent to get her roles she will need turn to soaps or something.

I beleive that since Strahovski can act and is sexy. To me she looks better looking then Meagon Fox.

[/B]

I beleive that since Strahovski can act and is sexy. To me she looks better looking then Meagon Fox.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the TV show Chuck and Yvonne Strahovski is not only hot (and in many ways hotter than Megan Fox imo), but she has acting chops as well. Unfortunately, aside from Chuck it doesn't seemed like she gets any other good roles. I wish Hollywood would give her a chance to prove herself in big budget movies.

She would be perfect if they did the comic into film version of Magdalena

She's Australian. If she were Sam Worthington, she'd have everything.

Yeah, it seems like the Australian actors like Worthington and Hemsworth are getting their big breaks in Hollywood, but Strahovski (who's probably a better actor than these two and gorgeous to boot) just can't get her big break in movies. Hopefully that will change, since both Kidman & Watts are going to 40s and we should have another Australian actress who can get good roles.

Don't know about DeWan (or however you write it) but I'd rather think Fox will shine in the right role if given enough chances. She wasn't horrid in 'Jennifer's Body' and she might do okay in this Mickey Rourke film in spite of her image.

Ewww Gross!!! :barf:

Rourke is like 25 years her senior. Can't they pair a middle age actor with a middle age actress. Surely there's plenty of grown women looking for work, but they keep losing parts to little girls like Fox.

Hollywood Sucks :csad:

Hollywood has done that to middle aged actresses forever and they'll do it to Fox one day too.

Don't Forget Jonah hex and isn't Fox in Fatham. Anways she is nice too look at is Fox and Yvonne but would like to see can do stuff outside of there looks

im interested in seeing this film based on the plot.

rourke has a resume that more than backs up his acting chops so he'll be solid

the question will be around megan fox? i think this might be her first film where acting is actually required, not just stand still and look pretty, which she's great at. i think the best thing about fox is that she's the first to tell you that she's not a strong actress, and that she hasn't really had to be yet. with seasoned actors like murray and rourke on set, it's nothing but a plus to her to try and learn as much as she can and step her game up.

im actually hoping she does well just to get all the "she's just a pretty face" naysayers to back off a while. and if she does bad, well, they'll be sure to let us know

And you ascertained this from Transformers ? a role where she was asked to be spunky and likable and delivered both, a script that was not exactly designed to showcase acting talent ? seriously, the girl has barely had a chance and is trashed based off one movie b/c she is hot and very sexualized i.e "****ty" in the eyes of some people....mainly girls....
I complteletly agree. She really hasn't been given the chance to act in her roles.

I think most moviegoers don't care about her performances. Her star power was put to the test last year with Jennifer's Body which proved to be a disaster. Therefore I think most people view her as eye candy nothing more nothing less unfortunately.

Last edited:
First Look: Mickey Rourke and Megan Fox in Passion Play

2mwcjzs.jpg

Rourke is old enough to be her father. :shock

They should’ve hired a middle age actress. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"