Revenge of the Fallen Megatron resurrection theories.

They did have one character that once served like a Medic....Hook of the Constructicons.

They never showed Soundwave serving in the capacity of a medic in the G1 toon.

That's what I thought of Soundwave...and hook I do seem to remember him working on somone at some point.

YUP :D thats what i was under the impression of. We don't need megs clashing with this guy and its to obvious that megs will return bay should just delay it for the 3rd one.

It just seems that if Bay is introducing The Fallen, Megatron wont get much screen time again, so i would rather they saved him for a 3rd movie, do we really need 2 villains in TF2?

It just seems that if Bay is introducing The Fallen, Megatron wont get much screen time again, so i would rather they saved him for a 3rd movie, do we really need 2 villains in TF2?

This might be the TF version of X-Men:United.

That is true, the Autobots could be tricked into helping the Decepticons revive Megatron to battle The Fallen, however if this was the case I wouldn't like it, it isn't in Primes character to help the cons. That being said he was somewhat reluctant to kill Megatron in the first movie and seemed genuinely down about his death. It was probably always Primes belief that the Transformers could reunite but under what circumstances?

That is true, the Autobots could be tricked into helping the Decepticons revive Megatron to battle The Fallen, however if this was the case I wouldn't like it, it isn't in Primes character to help the cons. That being said he was somewhat reluctant to kill Megatron in the first movie and seemed genuinely down about his death. It was probably always Primes belief that the Transformers could reunite but under what circumstances?

If 'The Fallen' IS indeed a greater threat, and the only way of taking him out is by the aid of the Decepticons...then i disagree. That IS indeed an Optimus Prime characteristic. I can see other Autobots like Ironhide not wanting to go along with it, but Prime has teamed with the Decepticons before (the ep 'Count Down To Extinction' comes to mind), if the threat to earth can't be averted any other way.

I don't ever remember Soundwave being a medic type....do you know of any specific examples of that?

The closest thing I can think of is the G1 episode where they recovered and resurrected Jetfire. I believe it was Soundwave who turned his arm into some kind of a Transformer defibrillator.

A decepticon who is very loyal to Megatron will search for his body and take him to Unicron giving his own life to resurrect Megatron, and this will be perfect to be through the movie and at the end you see this Decepticon in front of Unicron with Megatron's body

(excuse me for my english)

i thinks dat megatorn will gets rebuilded buy his robots coz dey need him 2 fight optuimus primes coz if dey just hav da other robots to figth optuimus den dey will loose da fight relly qickly i fink dat mebey dey could upgrade megatorn to b more powerfull wif mebey sum new guns and stuff and if dey give him more wepons den he will b better dan optuimus and dere could b a better figth at da end of da film i fink dis film will b relly good more dan da first 1

Lol please tell me English isn't your first language :huh:

I hope it gets to that level of quality also.

If 'The Fallen' IS indeed a greater threat, and the only way of taking him out is by the aid of the Decepticons...then i disagree. That IS indeed an Optimus Prime characteristic. I can see other Autobots like Ironhide not wanting to go along with it, but Prime has teamed with the Decepticons before (the ep 'Count Down To Extinction' comes to mind), if the threat to earth can't be averted any other way.

Agreed, Prime has teamed up with them multiple times in the past to fight a greater threat, he even mourned the death of Scorponok, who was leading them at the time in 'Eye Of The Storm/Matrix Quest.' He even stopped Shockwave and Scorponok fighting for leadership of The Decepticons.

It has often been his belief that they could live in unison. So i agree it would totally be in character.

i thinks dat megatorn will gets rebuilded buy his robots coz dey need him 2 fight optuimus primes coz if dey just hav da other robots to figth optuimus den dey will loose da fight relly qickly i fink dat mebey dey could upgrade megatorn to b more powerfull wif mebey sum new guns and stuff and if dey give him more wepons den he will b better dan optuimus and dere could b a better figth at da end of da film i fink dis film will b relly good more dan da first 1
You sound like Squisgard from Metalocalypse:o

Maybe Megatron rebuilds himself like The Iron Giant, lol.

Man Of Mass Destruction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"