Merchandise!

I don't collect busts. If I get a bust it will be Ultimate Green Goblin.

They're just fun to look at online.

id get a not so popular character....

the bride maybe

I always wanted on of the Bowen mini-busts of Ghost Rider and Man-Thing. But my local shop never carried them and I don't like ordering online too often.

MarvelMovies said:
:D

I haven't bought any Marvel Comic busts yet... though I would love to buy a Ghost Rider one to put next to the comics.

At $60, this might be the 1st one I could put down some money for. Any more then that, my wallet is a little dry.

One thing is for sure, they're fun to look at!

My figure/bust collection started not by me but, by my ladyfriend. She bought me a bust last year for my birthday and seeing I have one, I had to get another and when you get two, it's a collection. For me, once I start collecting, it's impossible to stop.

Damn money and non free stuff making collecting hard!

FlameHead said:
My figure/bust collection started not by me but, by my ladyfriend. She bought me a bust last year for my birthday and seeing I have one, I had to get another and when you get two, it's a collection. For me, once I start collecting, it's impossible to stop.

Damn money and non free stuff making collecting hard!

Be a man! Steal!

I joke.

Or do I?

hey dudes..
if anyone can pick up the latest Toyfare issue there is a pic of some of Hasbro's new figures including one of the movie GR figures w/ the Hellcycle.

:eek:

A picture of a Ghost Rider movie action figure?! We can judge the new company!

webhead731 said:
:eek:

A picture of a Ghost Rider movie action figure?! We can judge the new company!

here is one pic from the Marvel Legends line up...Planet Hulk
hulk.jpg

ive seen the Banshee figure and it looks just like a Marvel Legends Toy Biz figure...even the points of articulation are the same!
sculpting is okay....as w/ the TB line some sculpts looked better than others.
However the comments that ive been reading for the GR movie figure is that it looks amazing...especially the bike! im hoping that the GR pic will show up sometime soon.
so it looks like Hasbro will be keeping the same Toy Biz sculpts and articulation for the ML line for at least throughout 2007. it also seems like they kept the sculpts for the GR movie line too...:up:

anyone got any pics of these figs yet? cause i really want to see them and i'm sure that many others want to see them aswell

i want the figs to be out now:(

well i managed to get a pic of the GR figure and it does kick a$$e$ :D
cant post it here since Wizard mag will just force SHH to take it down as soon as i put it up...but im looking into a way where you folks can see it.

looks like the figure will be very articulated like the ML line and will have that same red translucent "fire" that was used on the ML series 7 GR.
as i predicted the line will hit stored in Dec 06 and will have a full line of 6" figures, a die cast metal Titanium figure :eek: , and a 12 inch Icon-style figure of both GR and his bike. no word on the BAF 16in GR pack in that was rumored for the 6" line...hope that makes it in the line up. just a few more days until the San Diego Con and we should know for sure...

BIGGUN said:
well i managed to get a pic of the GR figure and it does kick a$$e$ :D
cant post it here since Wizard mag will just force SHH to take it down as soon as i put it up...but im looking into a way where you folks can see it.

looks like the figure will be very articulated like the ML line and will have that same red translucent "fire" that was used on the ML series 7 GR.
as i predicted the line will hit stored in Dec 06 and will have a full line of 6" figures, a die cast metal Titanium figure :eek: , and a 12 inch Icon-style figure of both GR and his bike. no word on the BAF 16in GR pack in that was rumored for the 6" line...hope that makes it in the line up. just a few more days until the San Diego Con and we should know for sure...
PM the pic to me, please, i'm dying to see this fig(this is a low point in my life:()

Me too! PM please.:(

I can't get the magazine now. I've been dying to see this since last night.

Is Spider-Man 3 in there? I really want to see those too please if you can.

hey BG,
Is it the september issue of Toyfare you are refering to?

Riding Ghost said:
hey BG,
Is it the september issue of Toyfare you are refering to?

i assume it is...its the most recent one that came out.

Toybiz...

Series 1 Set of 6 figures is scheduled to include one each of: Chain Attack Ghost Rider, Flame Blast Ghost Rider, Gressel, Blackheart, Carter Slate "Old West Ghost Rider, Penance Stare Ghost Rider.

Series 2 Set of 6 figures is scheduled to include one each of: Raging Ghost Rider, Whip Action Ghost Rider, Transformer Ghost Rider, Transforming Caretaker, Vengance, Scarecrow.

Anyone seen pictures of these yet or do you think we will not see em till the movie is released.

screenamesuck said:
Anyone seen pictures of these yet or do you think we will not see em till the movie is released.

there should be some at the San Diego Con this weekend

That's alot of figures!:eek:

Vengeance?!
And since when does the Caretaker transform?!

Crap, I have to make room. I'm going to try to just get the villains and a few Ghost Riders. I never get all the action figures anyway.

I just want to see and own the Scarecrow and Blackheart figures. 's about all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarecrow_(Marvel_Comics)
(The description is a bit lacking, but it's a start. Someone here should add to it, someone with a better memory than me.)

Scarecrow was always a favorite, his simple look and his interesting ways of stuffing his victims with straw.

If you want to read Scarecrow's best stories, check out the graphic novel FEAR and Ghost Rider vol. 2 Annual 2. Great stories there.

So he's not someone who people will say "THAT'S A RIP OFF OF BATMAN'S SCARECROW!"?

webhead731 said:
So he's not someone who people will say "THAT'S A RIP OFF OF BATMAN'S SCARECROW!"?

People will, because they're idiots.

However, GR's Scarecrow is way darker than Batman's Scarecrow. He started out as a serial killer, who gains some extra powers, which he uses to truly psychotic effect. He's a phenomenal character, and would work wonderfully in a movie (his near-constant internal monologue would be a hoot), but BB pretty much sealed the deal that we'll never see that.

Well, they both were able to induce fear in their victims. After Stern rebuilt him, Scarecrow was able to induce fear in his even moreso than he was ableto before his "death" (I still question if he truly died or not).

Never see what?

Scarecrow is in this movie? 100% sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"