Merchandise!

Didn't they have a Ghost Rider Leather jacket already out? I know there's one with GR's head on the back, but, I thought they had one like Blazes old jacket.

Vartha said:
Didn't they have a Ghost Rider Leather jacket already out? I know there's one with GR's head on the back, but, I thought they had one like Blazes old jacket.

sortve...the store at marvel.com had one up for pre-order but cancelled it for some unknown reason. guess they didnt get enough orders i suppose but its also possible they could put it up again once the movie comes out.
the jacket did have that trademark white stripe on the chest but it also had the spikes on the wrists and shoulders like the 90s version.

If they can have Hulk and Thing hands, there must be a Ghost Rider head...

Contains:
1- rubber Ghost Rider skull mask
1- 16 oz. bottle of lighter fluid
1- Special Edition "Johnny Blaze" Zippo lighter.

Not only would this decimate the fanboy legions, but it would create a ****storm on CNN as well:D

There's some picks of the costumes, including a leather jacket, located in the costumes thread... if you're interested: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172009

As for merchandise... I would LOVE to have everything possible but my bank account can not afford it. Therefore, I don't even want anything made. That way, I don't have to see the things I can not have.

Except for comics. I want a run, not a 6 issue mini... wait, AND a 6 issue mini.

BIGGUN said:
sortve...the store at marvel.com had one up for pre-order but cancelled it for some unknown reason. guess they didnt get enough orders i suppose but its also possible they could put it up again once the movie comes out.
the jacket did have that trademark white stripe on the chest but it also had the spikes on the wrists and shoulders like the 90s version.

Ok, after an exhaustive search of my GR archives I found the pic of the jacket from the marvel store. I like the jacket, in fact I ordered it and never recieved anything but a apology note that stated it was not available. I've never posted a pic, so I hope this works. If its not a pic, follow the link.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a15/rdrghst3/gmedia.jpg

yeah...thats the one!
i can see just fine RG.
maybe they will bring it back next year when the movie is about to be released...or maybe after.

BIGGUN said:
yeah...thats the one!
i can see just fine RG.
maybe they will bring it back next year when the movie is about to be released...or maybe after.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, guess I'll get it then :)
Although I'm not the biggest fan of the medallion, I thought it was cool the inside lining of the jacket had the medallion on it.
It looks similar to the jacket in the promo pic minus the detail and chest flap. I suppose any jacket released for sale would be the movie version and not this one though. I still think they should've included the blaze detailing in the movie jacket, if they didn't like the pronounced white of the detailing they could have put the detailing in a different shade of black or something, made it blend better. It would look cool, pay homage to Blaze series and seperate the jacket from your standard run of the mill biker jacket, after all GR is not your standard run of the mill biker.

There's a good chance that we'll see a whole biker line of clothing; jacket, chaps, cloves... all kinds of stuff. That is, of course, on how big the movie turns out to be. I mean, this may do for bikers what Fast and the Furious did for Car people.

I personally can't wait to see what toys come out of this...

I want action figures. One with like a head change thing where like you can either press a button and the head changes from Jonny Blaze to Ghost Rider Head. Also I want there to be stunt sets like one where there's the leap o faith

OOO maybe one where the eyes and fire on the skull light up for the pentancle stare.

Any special touches like that in the toys would be great. I really like that idea of the head changing... but I think it would be hard to do.

with the leap of death do you think it will come with the whole carnival?

Hope the leap of Death comes with a ring that you can set fire to just like they did at Bacchus Marsh (carnival)

So is it confirmed that we get action figures? I hope they don't cop out :(

dais said:
So is it confirmed that we get action figures? I hope they don't cop out :(

yup...this was mentioned several times when they were talking about the merchandise for GR. Avi Arad also mentioned something about a remote control hellcycle...that should be interesting.

That is the best news I've heard all day! :D

BIGGUN said:
yup...this was mentioned several times when they were talking about the merchandise for GR. Avi Arad also mentioned something about a remote control hellcycle...that should be interesting.

I'm pumped about the remote control idea. I used to lvoe those things when I was a young lad. I hope its' not one of those corded kinds though.

(Damn, having to reply to all this stuff again is annoying... but, tha'ts life)

Our first new piece of Merchandise from the flick...

ccswag4.jpg

Found here: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/comicconnews.php?id=10426

Card_Game_Shirt_Back.jpg

Hey MarvelMovies, is that image from a trading card? Seems amazig art!
And the logo reminds me so much Midnight Sons one...
Where can i find the art? Who's the author?

Gh!Sorry FH...
Maybe some mods can merge..

No worries. We'll get it done later. I converse with one of the mods about this section quite often.

Yeah, it's strange that they have those things for the game... but I guess gaming is huge business and an excellent source of further promotion.

I wish Ghost Rider had it's own site though... not one of those Sony side sites. Something full like the Blade:Trinity one or something would be much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"