The Dark Knight Merry Xmas...Script Samples For All!

LongHalloween

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.danielnasserian.com/Site/TDK.html

Be good to the site because I am hosting this on my own accord. I posted something in another thread and so many people asked me to email it to them I figured I'd make it available to everyone. These are early samples from the movie. Try not to let this stuff get too far out there. I don't want it to be shut down.

PS, I got these about 6 months ago so I think after viewing the prologue, we can say it's pretty accurate.

These look like the casting sides from way back. You could download them from the Showfax website if you wanted to audition for some of these roles.

Hmmm...why was this locked and then unlocked with all the posts deleted?

Someone posted pretty much a rundown of the entire movie through sides.

Funny thing, a couple of those lines are legit and from the prologue.

Although I was told from someone who attended the NY preview who met Jonah Nolan that the sides were released purposely and that they are altered versions of the actual script.

This is the first time I have seen a couple of these though.

I only read about half of them. Reason being, I could only see half of them. :\ Probably for the best. I love how most of the names are tweaked, so we can't know who they are...

P.S. Thanks a lot, thread starter! I remember some people on this board posting some of those lines, and I was like "Where the **** did that come from???"

FYI: they totally changed the bank scene where Joker is like: "It's not polite to stare."

FYI: they totally changed the bank scene where Joker is like: "It's not polite to stare."
Yeah, I heard his new lines involved
a bus and the whole "stranger" thing

It's all good.

Yeah, that's right. I wouldn't take what those sides say seriously at this point. But then again, why so serious? TEOLZ!

Batmanz is serious business. :| Until we get some footage. Then it's cool.

Hey, hey, HEY! Now, everyone knows that the Internet is serious business.

I think it's safe to say that most of the lines are changed, but the sides themselves give you an idea of the mood of the scene.

I only read about half of them. Reason being, I could only see half of them. :\ Probably for the best. I love how most of the names are tweaked, so we can't know who they are...

P.S. Thanks a lot, thread starter! I remember some people on this board posting some of those lines, and I was like "Where the **** did that come from???"

There is an option to download these images on the page. If you do that you can enlarge them on your computer. =)

Has everyone had a chance to see and/or save these? I would prefer not keeping them up too much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"