The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Blu-ray/DVD Information / Speculation

RedIsNotBlue

Agree to disagree
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted or talked about but Releaselists.com has The Dark Knight Blu-ray set for a November 18th release which also means the same for the DVD. So exactly 4 months from its theatrical release this will be available according to this site.

http://releaselists.com/BLURAYNorthAmerica.html

YAYYYYY!!!! My bday is on Thanksgiving this year, so lucky me!

Hilarious, The Dark Knight is released before The Incredible Hulk.

IF it's true, I know what I want for my birthday. (November 28th)

BB was released in October 4 months after so November sounds about right for The Dark Knight.

Yes!!!! My B Day Is On Nov 22.and This Is All I Want For A Gift.thanks For The News.

My birthday is Nov. 29th. I know what I'm getting!

i doubt thats the date
how can it be released before the Incredible Hulk? Impossible.
its Wrong in fact BOF already had a article on this a while back....DECEMBER 10TH i believe it was.

i doubt thats the date
how can it be released before the Incredible Hulk? Impossible.
its Wrong in fact BOF already had a article on this a while back....DECEMBER 10TH i believe it was.

Yeah wow it gets released one whole week earlier than The Incredible Hulk...lol. How is that impossible? I am not saying this is 100% accurate but its not impossible at all. And considering 70 minutes of cut footage is supposed to on the Blu-ray I can understand them taking a little longer to release it.

And yes that was around the first rumored release date but now the rumor is they supposedly are releasing it 3 weeks earlier.

September birthday. :(

Oh well, I'll just put some money away for it. :D

pretty sure i heard an early-mid december release for this...

Seeing as most of you have been here through all the viral websites, trailers, and basically all the hype, what would you like as DVD/Blu-ray extras once The Dark Knight is released?

I'd like to see...

- A video detailing the viral websites and the thought behind them.
- A video where the cast talks about Heath Ledger and his Joker performance.
- Cast interviews.
- All three theatrical trailers.
- The making of Two-Face.

I'm out of ideas at the moment, but I'm sure you guys will have some nice ones.

I don't care what we get, just as long as we get a lot of them.

I want to see in addition to the above:
- Making of the new Batsuit
- Batpod featurette
- Stunts and fighting featurette
-Costume and makeup design
- How the writers crafted the story Featurette
- Design Featurette(of the city and characters, stuff like that!!)
All the features better be in HD this time, there is no excuse for it. They have 1 format and plenty of time to do it!!!

Seeing as most of you have been here through all the viral websites, trailers, and basically all the hype, what would you like as DVD/Blu-ray extras once The Dark Knight is released?

I'd like to see...

- A video detailing the viral websites and the thought behind them.
- A video where the cast talks about Heath Ledger and his Joker performance.
- Cast interviews.
- All three theatrical trailers.
- The making of Two-Face.

I'm out of ideas at the moment, but I'm sure you guys will have some nice ones.

I'd like to see this along with all his outtakes from his performance in the movie included.

I'd like to see this along with all his outtakes from his performance in the movie included.

Oh ya, they definitely need to put all the deleted scenes.

Also, I'd like to see all the Gotham Tonight's, as well as a more detailed IMAX video included.

I wanna see Heath talking about the Joker, they always record that stuff while there filming, right ?

Disc One:
-Commentary with Chris and Jonah Nolan
-Trailers and TV spots

Disc Two:
-"The Dark Knight: The Journey Continues" The concept, design, and developement of the film.
-"Back in Black" A look at the design and production new batsuit.
-"New Set of Wheels" The design and construction of the Batpod
-"Makes You Stranger" A day in the life of Heath Ledger on set, from applying the makeup in the morning to wrapping at night.
-"Genesis of the Joker" A documentary of the history of the Joker in comics, film, and television.
-"Joker Begins" How the character was reimagined for TDK, including concept art and costume design.
-"Gotham: Creating a World" Designing and building the sets of Gotham, and filming in Chicago.
-"Batman Has No Limits" The stunts and SFX of TDK.
-"Viral Marketing" A look at 42 Entertainment's viral marketing campaign.
-"A Tribute to Heath Ledger" A documentary on the life of Ledger, with recollections from the cast.
-Deleted scenes
-Outtakes and Alternate Takes

For the inevitable deluxe-whatever-limited-edition, I'd like to see goodies like
-Mini posters
-A packet of Joker card replicas from those used in the film
-The comic adaptation of TDK

For the super-duper-mega-expensive-limited-edition, I'd like all that plus:
-A special edition reprint of Batman #1
-A full-size replica of the Joker's Grumpy Mask from the prologue

Disc One:
-Trailers and TV spots

Disc Two:
-"The Dark Knight: The Journey Continues" The concept, design, and developement of the film.
-"Makes You Stranger" A day in the life of Heath Ledger on set, from applying the makeup in the morning to wrapping at night.
-"Genesis of the Joker" A documentary of the history of the Joker in comics, film, and television.
-"Joker Begins" How the character was reimagined for TDK, including concept art and costume design.
-"Gotham: Creating a World" Designing and building the sets of Gotham, and filming in Chicago.
-"A Tribute to Heath Ledger" A documentary on the life of Ledger, with recollections from the cast.
-Deleted scenes
-Outtakes

For the inevitable deluxe-whatever-limited-edition, I'd like to see goodies like
-Mini posters
-A packet of Joker cards replicas from those used in the film

For the super-duper-
mega-expensive-limited-edition, I'd like all that plus:

That sounds great :wow:
Hope we get atleast half of that

Disc One:
-Trailers and TV spots

Disc Two:
-Deleted scenes
-Outtakes

-Mini posters
-A packet of Joker cards replicas from those used in the film

For the super-duper-
mega-expensive-limited-edition, I'd like all that plus:
Yeah dude this is absolutely perfect:up:

I doubt we'll see this because I remember Nolan saying that there is no deleted footage featuring the Joker.

Something I would like to see is a complete recap of everything done in the viral campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"