Miami Vice

Saw this last week. Sucked MIGHTILY.

The lack of chemistry between Foxx and Farrell was evident.

hey yo its sean said:
The Mojo race was nice, but I understand why they cut it, and agree with the initial decision.

i didnt understand that, is it from the tv show?

Rented it last night.

WTF??? This movie sucked ass how the hell did it ever get made?? Just shows how much marketing can hype up a film

Still haven't seen this. Want to, though. Would you guys reccomend the TE or the Extended?

why is this thread still alive?

this movie deserves to to burned

cmill216 said:
IMO, Miami Vice makes X3 look like Return of the King. :huh:
With your SR avvy your credibility does down the tubes!!! :down

cmill216 said:
....I'm telling the wifey. :wow:

I meant in a heteromanly way,get in touch with your sensitive side dammit:cmad:
and Lilly knows im all about the poon:heart:

Changing people's words and stuff is not cool in school. :o

Well!Well!Well! You did it last so you're an ass! :mad:

See, this is what happens when you open a discussion thread on a horrible movie.

hunter rider said:
The movie was like the 5th best of the year:huh:

.......:eek: Wha?!

I thought it was dreadful. From the opening scenes between Foxx and Farrell, there was absolutely no chemistry, I couldn't buy Foxx's performance at all, and both were completely miscast IMO. Has nothing to do with it being a remake or whatever, they just simply didn't work well with one another. And anytime I watch a film and can actually feel how the acting is off, then the entire film suffers accordingly. The action stuff was great, but there wasn't a whole lot of it.

It's amazing to see how all the set troubles actually managed to creep into the final cut in their own way.

cmill216 said:
.......:eek: Wha?!

I thought it was dreadful. From the opening scenes between Foxx and Farrell, there was absolutely no chemistry, I couldn't buy Foxx's performance at all, and both were completely miscast IMO. Has nothing to do with it being a remake or whatever, they just simply didn't work well with one another. And anytime I watch a film and can I actually feel how the acting is off, then the entire film suffers accordingly. The action stuff was great, but there wasn't a whole lot of it.

It's amazing to see how all the set troubles actually managed to creep into the final cut in their own way.

I thought they worked pretty well together,not as well as Cruise/Foxx did but still enough for it to work.
The only problem i found was the drug runner lingo seemed a bit forced but i loved the insight into the deals and the stress of being undercover as well as the relationship with Crockett and Isabella which i thought was subtly done as it evolved

No the whole interaction with everyone in the movie was off, i didnt feel the true love between fox and that other bird that blew up. they just seemed to show it by having them all shag each other every 30 mins.

I would take x3 over miami any day! Oh yeah was Colin ment to be American in this? i thought he did a better job on Tiger land and Phone booth with his accent

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"