The Dark Knight Aaron Eckhart talks about Heath

$klaary

Civilian
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for posting. I actually liked hearing from the director of I'm not There because he talked about what would have been Heath's promising future as a director. Also a good soundbite from Eckhart too.

Hats off to Aaron...He's a good man.

:batman: Aaron Eckhart will make an excellent Two-Face and Heath Ledger will make a terrific Joker.
Great Find!

Nice to hear from Eckhart re: Heath, but aside from him and Nolan I haven't heard anything from other TDK cast and crew. It's too bad that we won't get to see Dent (as Two-Face) sharing the same stage as Heath's Joker in part 3. :(

Informative if not predictable. What's he going to say? That Ledger sucked?

I noticed Eckhart's trademark "good guy" smile got completely wiped, once Heath's name was uttered. :(

Informative if not predictable. What's he going to say? That Ledger sucked?

"I hated that rat-bastard! Seriously, stole all my thunder in this movie!"

Eckhart will great as Harvey/Two-Face mark my words.

Yeah, I think pretty much everyone agrees on that. I haven't read a negative post about Eckhart's casting so far:up:.

I just came across this video...I'm sure there will be many more cast and crew to follow Aaron's statement. Nolan's letter was a nice and classy touch as well. I think Aaron will be great in TDK too!

I can't wait to see some Two-Face footage so we can get some Two-Face avatars around here.

Yeah, I'll probably get a Two-Face avvy but I'll definitely be keeping my current name for a long time to come.

Aaron seems like a great person at heart, it's too bad he lost such a great comrade.

Good to hear from Eckhart about Heath. I'm glad he said Heath will be great to watch as Joker in TDK.

Aaron seems like a great person at heart, it's too bad he lost such a great comrade.

You know, throughout Nolan's films.......it seems that he surrounds himself with really good people. And if they treat him right, he takes them along for the ride through out many films.

That shows me that he has great character as well.

Nolan FTW!

Nolan seems like just your regular everyday guy. I'll praise a celebrity a hell of a lot if he isn't a *****e in real life who is completely arrogant & thinks he's better than everyone around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"