The Dark Knight Aaron Eckhart talks about Heath

He doesn't seem like he likes to do a lot of interviews.

Yeah. He is somewhat a quiet & private guy. Some people tend to ask celebrities too much info. about their life or families or whatever. I know Bale is fiercly protective of his privacy, that he don't tend to like doing interviews on talk show like Leno or Letterman. That probably why he was never on their shows. Not even Conan. :p

anybody else excited to see how he does the john connor role in T4?

i'd still like to see a statement from him, or anything about heath really.

i'd still like to see a statement from him, or anything about heath really.

He still hasn't said anything about accepting the role. Shooting will begin soon. And I'd also love to hear something from him. But maybe that'd be pushing it.

i know he hasnt said anything, but its been announced that hes play connor though.

i know he hasnt said anything, but its been announced that hes play connor though.

Oh, I know. Usually, an actor will speak exclusively about accepting such a large role, but from Bale - zilch. I don't mind. Definitely keeps us all in the dark.

i respect that bale keeps private.

though a comment about heath would be nice :oldrazz:

i respect that bale keeps private.

though a comment about heath would be nice :oldrazz:

I can kinda understand it. I think him saying something now would come off as generic and manufactured. Like somebody said about Eckhart earlier, he isn't going to say that Heath sucked and he didn't like him.

I'm always amazed to see that even for the worst and saddest things Eckhart can keep smiling, even briefly !!!:woot: :cwink:

It too early to say if he is playing John Connor. When he was announced to be in T4, many fans assume it would Connor. But there hasn't been any truth if he is playing him or not. He could be playing him or a new character we heard about name Marcus. But I hope they will announce who he is playing soon.

McG and the writers have confirmed multiple times Bale is Connor. It's official.

Meh, I do not like the Terminator series anymore. I'm not interested besides Bale being in the movie.

McG and the writers have confirmed multiple times Bale is Connor. It's official.

Really? I usually keep up with the news & and such for T4, but for some reason, I never found that one. Can you give me a link for it please? I'm not accusing you of lying or anything. Just want to read the news info., since I never heard of that. Sad, isn't it? :p

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/1707399/
Having established that, The 213 wastes no time getting down to business, asking McG about rumors that John Connor isn't much of a factor in Terminator Salvation, and that Christian Bale's appearance will be essentially a cameo. Referring to this film's Connor as "a major player," the director goes on to lavish praise on Bale ("I think he's the most talented actor of his generation") before giving a very rough outline of the story:

http://www.variety.com/VR1117981449.html
Warner Bros. Pictures has set a May 22, 2009 release date for Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, to be directed by McG and starring Christian Bale (The Dark Knight) and Sam Worthington (Avatar).

That puts it head-to-head with Fox's Night at the Museum 2: Escape From the Smithsonian on the same date. The studio had already staked out the May 22 release for the Ben Stiller sequel.

Warner will distribute the pic in North America through a deal with Halcyon Co., which owns all franchise rights to the "Terminator" series. Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions Group has acquired international distribution rights.

"Terminator Salvation" begins filming in New Mexico for two months on May 5. The film is part of a planned three-picture arc that begins after Skynet has destroyed much of humanity in a nuclear holocaust. A group of survivors led by John Connor (Bale) struggles to stop the machines.

Cool. Thanks! The way McG was describing about Bale in the first link, I thought he was debunking the rumor or something of Bale as Connor. Probably just the way how I read the sentences. :D

If Connor is about 40 years old then his mum will be around 70. She's the hot one. I don't see why they should make the movie if she's going to be 70 and dead and not hot.

If Connor is about 40 years old then his mum will be around 70. She's the hot one. I don't see why they should make the movie if she's going to be 70 and dead and not hot.
Where's the Ivy in your avvy from ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"