The Dark Knight Michael Keaton on TDK

Keaton rules. I've always loved him. Fabulous actor and stand up guy.

CHEER for finding this!!! =)

:applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud

that was great to watch...i still can't believe jack Nicholson was angry that they didn't ask him to play the joker again... i mean who want to see a 70 year old overweight balding joker? hehe... just makin fun....:woot:

i watched the interview and he seems like a very nice guy

I really enjoyed the clip of that interview. Keaton's awesome.

Even Keaton admits B89 had imperfections. Where are all the burtonites now?

Is there no one else? Is there no one else?

You know,imperfections in the glass cause champagne to bubble...

But of course Begins was flawless and perfect and totally without fault!?
Hahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Yea right!

Thanks for the heads-up, Punk. Great interview. I always liked Keaton. It's refreshing to see famous actors who are so down-to-earth.

Yea right!
None of the Batman movies are. That's the point. Though some people would like to believe otherwise.

Yea right!

Your drinking some cheap ass champagne.

And Begins was the Classic Super Hero flick

He really does seem like a genuinely cool dude. How rare is that in Hollywood these days? Hell... I think that just made me like B89 even more now lol

Your drinking some cheap ass champagne.

And Begins was the Classic Super Hero flick

No you're wrong actually, an initial burst of effervescence occurs when the champagne contacts the dry glass on pouring. These bubbles form on imperfections in the glass which facilitate nucleation or on cellulose fibres left over from the wiping/drying process. Nucleation is the onset of a phase transition in a small region.
Basically a phase transition can be the formation of a bubble or of a crystal from a liquid. The creation of gaseous bubbles in a saturated liquid is also characterized by nucleation, and champagnem, my dear friend, is one such liquid.
The nucleation sites that act as a source for the ongoing effervescence are not natural imperfections in the glass, but actually occur where the glass has been etched by the manufacturer or the customer.

Mwah ha ha ha.

I'm a Bollinger man myself. But I'd never actually BUY the stuff, I only drink it when it's free at functions! Like sane people!

No you're wrong actually, an initial burst of effervescence occurs when the champagne contacts the dry glass on pouring. These bubbles form on imperfections in the glass which facilitate nucleation or on cellulose fibres left over from the wiping/drying process. Nucleation is the onset of a phase transition in a small region.
Basically a phase transition can be the formation of a bubble or of a crystal from a liquid. The creation of gaseous bubbles in a saturated liquid is also characterized by nucleation, and champagnem, my dear friend, is one such liquid.
The nucleation sites that act as a source for the ongoing effervescence are not natural imperfections in the glass, but actually occur where the glass has been etched by the manufacturer or the customer.

Mwah ha ha ha.

I'm a Bollinger man myself. But I'd never actually BUY the stuff, I only drink it when it's free at functions! Like sane people!

Got a Moet and 2 bottles of Bellinis in the fridge. Step your game and stock your fridge. I could give a **** how its made....

Even Keaton admits B89 had imperfections. Where are all the burtonites now?

Is there no one else? Is there no one else?

We're right here, admiring Michael Keaton's excellence in acknowledgment of the current generation of Batman films while also ratifying the equally as excellent but still imperfect duology he and Tim Burton, amoung others, brought to the silver screen in '89 and '92 respectively. Nice interview.

We're right here, admiring Michael Keaton's excellence in acknowledgment of the current generation of Batman films while also ratifying the equally as excellent but still imperfect duology he and Tim Burton, amoung others, brought to the silver screen in '89 and '92 respectively. Nice interview.

:up:

Got a Moet and 2 bottles of Bellinis in the fridge. Step your game and stock your fridge. I could give a **** how its made....

Well then don't mock people when you don't know that you're talking about!

Regarding your fridge, i think you're lying, but i don't care. For the record it would be two bottles of Bellini, not Bellinis, and furthermore, what kind of self respecting person would drink a bottled cocktail?! Mix it yourself dude.

Also, you do realise that moet is one of the cheapest champagnes from that region right? Cool.

Yup. Gangsta.
But frugal too.

No I think Returns was a Bad Movie. But B89 is probably the best superhero film ever made. That and superman the movie.

B89 kicks all kinds of ass.

Back on topic though, while Michael Keaton always seemed like a decent guy, I dont know why anyone would think otherwise. Are expectations that low? Matter of fact, I dont care if he is a nice guy. Bettlejuice gets a **** you for not even seeing Batman Begins yet, talk about a baseless vote of confidence. lol

Well then don't mock people when you don't know that you're talking about!

Regarding your fridge, i think you're lying, but i don't care. For the record it would be two bottles of Bellini, not Bellinis, and furthermore, what kind of self respecting person would drink a bottled cocktail?! Mix it yourself dude.

Also, you do realise that moet is one of the cheapest champagnes from that region right? Cool.

Yup. Gangsta.
But frugal too.

What do you want me to do, take a picture of my fridge to appease you? lol
And Moet maybe cheap but Im not gonna say no to a bottle given to me *shrugs*. Besides if you aint paying for drinks, why you throwing rocks in a glasshouse? lol

What do you want me to do, take a picture of my fridge to appease you? lol
And Moet maybe cheap but Im not gonna say no to a bottle given to me *shrugs*. Besides if you aint paying for drinks, why you throwing rocks in a glasshouse? lol

It's not I'm drinking... It's where i'm drinking it that's important.

It's not I'm drinking... It's where i'm drinking it that's important.

Look Im sure drinking it outta paper bag in a back alley is cold but dont complain about to me.

Just do what you normaly do and pee on yourself to keep warm :woot:

Your tendancy towards urophilia is really more a reflection on you than it is me.

Your tendancy towards urophilia is really more a reflection on you than it is me.

lol@ all upset over a joke and no comeback, dont get that irish temper rising.:woot:

Besides, back to the main point. The Champagne analogy was ill-fated and off point like Keaton's career this past decade.

Wow. That went right over your head. Nice racial slur by the way!

The champagne analogy was bang on actually. Keaton said there were imperfections in the burton batman films, and I LOVE 89. SO i said, the bubbles in champagne are caused by imperfections in the glass...

I'll try really hard to leep my analogies a little lower brow in future.

And you're dead right. Keaton's career has been pretty poor over the last ten years. Nearly dying will do that to you i guess. But it doesn't change the fact that he gave us the best on screen portrayal of batman to date.

Wow. That went right over your head. Nice racial slur by the way!

The champagne analogy was bang on actually. Keaton said there were imperfections in the burton batman films, and I LOVE 89. SO i said, the bubbles in champagne are caused by imperfections in the glass...

I'll try really hard to leep my analogies a little lower brow in future.

And you're dead right. Keaton's career has been pretty poor over the last ten years. Nearly dying will do that to you i guess. But it doesn't change the fact that he gave us the best on screen portrayal of batman to date.

Thank you, on MLK day I get a pass :)

I look at B89 as the opposite of fine wine. Hasnt aged well.....fun movie, groundbreaking at the time.But it has been surpassed by a handful a movies in the genre. Its a wrap.

And I didnt know Keaton gave us Bale. Is he is godson or something?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"