• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Microsoft's "Four X06 Megaton Announcements"

CM Punk

Civilian
Reaction score
Don't know if you've heard the rumors, but Doug on IGN (Microsoft Insider) says Microsoft has 4 Megatons in store for X06. What do you think they'll turn out to be?

I'm hoping at least one of them is "Microsoft bought something". Double Fine would be nice...

Microsoft buys Crytek.

Microsoft buys Starbreeze.

Microsoft buys a big movie license.

Microsoft creates their own internal team like Ubi Montreal.

But this is IGN, so I bet they're dumb things like "OMG Fuzion Fremzy 2 is rated T!!!!" or "PGR4 announced!!!!!" :rolleyes:

CM Punk said:
Don't know if you've heard the rumors, but Doug on IGN (Microsoft Insider) says Microsoft has 4 Megatons in store for X06. What do you think they'll turn out to be?

I'm hoping at least one of them is "Microsoft bought something". Double Fine would be nice...
Microsoft sold another 360. :huh:

Actually, I believe the people behind Project Offset said that they acquired a MAJOR Publisher and they are looking for 360 development which leads one to believe that that is one of the megaton announcements which is just pure awesome in a small gift basket! Let's hope they're not maggoton announcements!

People need to stop using the word 'Megaton' :cmad:

One of them will be a new Rare game.
Another is possibly a price-cut of both core and premium.
An acqusition of a major developer.
The last one will probably be a new MS game, like PGR4.

I thought this thread was going to be about how Microsoft made four 360s that transformed into Megatron. :csad:

actually, they've placed megaton bombs in 4 random x-box 360's...and they're detonating them at the end of X06 if they don't have 100 virgins delivered to their head offices by the conclusion of the event :o

The Joker said:
actually, they've placed megaton bombs in 4 random x-box 360's...and they're detonating them at the end of X06 if they don't have 100 virgins delivered to their head offices by the conclusion of the event :o

I'D IMAGINE THERE'S MORE THAN 100 VIRGINS WORKING FOR 'MS' ; THEY MAY BE MOSTLY YOUNG MALES........BUT THEY'RE VIRGINS NONETHELESS. :o

THWIP* said:
I'D IMAGINE THERE'S MORE THAN 100 VIRGINS WORKING FOR 'MS' ; THEY MAY BE MOSTLY YOUNG MALES........BUT THEY'RE VIRGINS NONETHELESS. :o

ohsnap.gif

ohsnap.gif

Are they showing Halo 3 footage or trailer?

OH! I thought they meant the Xbox game Black, PORTED to the 360.

Well, it would be better than Resistance, but... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"