Mike Tyson Quotes: You Have To Read These

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was one big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let me smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

I can't tell if he's a comic genius or not.:confused:

"Look at you scared now, you hoe. Scared like a little white *****. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******."

My question is...

****** = ?

I thought it was the "b" word... but there are too many and not enough...

Assassin32 said:
"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."
this one is great too. :eek::up::O

"I just seem to keep buying more and more Bentleys"

"Money is my God. If you think God will help you then quit your job and see how much he cares."

"The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves. All of these people who are heroes, these guys who have been lily white and clean all their lives, if they went through what I went through, they would commit suicide. They don't have the heart that I have. I've lived places they can't defecate in."

oakzap425 said:
"Look at you scared now, you hoe. Scared like a little white *****. Scared of the real man. I'll **** you 'til you love me, ******."

My question is...

****** = ?

I thought it was the "b" word... but there are too many and not enough...

F a g g o t. Ironic, isn't it?

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was one big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let me smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

Brilliant.

In an interview, boxer Mike Tyson denounces Desiree Washington(the woman he allegedly raped and went to prison for) as "just a lying, reptilian, monstrous, young lady. I just hate her guts. She put me in that state where, I don't know, I really wish I did now. Now I really do want to rape her and her ****ing mama."

Assassin32 said:
In an interview, boxer Mike Tyson denounces Desiree Washington(the woman he allegedly raped and went to prison for) as "just a lying, reptilian, monstrous, young lady. I just hate her guts. She put me in that state where, I don't know, I really wish I did now. Now I really do want to rape her and her ****ing mama."

ROFLMAO

"I could sell out Madison Square Garden *********ing."

"I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I kick your ****ing ass."

"I'm not much for talking. You know what I do. I put guys in body bags when I'm right."

Tyson attends a charity benefit at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. When asked why he came, Tyson confesses "Because I've got nothing else to do."

Quote:
One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died. I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile ******.

My absolute favorite.

"Ear tastes like chicken." He seriously said that?

For all his craziness, he's a very graphic orator. He should write poetry. His use of similies are hilarious.

Could you imagine the children's book he'd write?

Oldguy- that's my favorite quote too.

A Mike Tyson reality show should happen. It'd be more insane than "I'm with Busey"

Addendum said:
Oldguy- that's my favorite quote too.

A Mike Tyson reality show should happen. It'd be more insane than "I'm with Busey"
This would be the greatest show ever. "I'm with Busey" was one of my favorite shows.

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" - Mike Tyson.

My new sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"