Millennium wins rights to 'Conan'

Was he the black characeter the was in the Arnold Conan movie played by James Earle Jones.

Teaser Poster

conanposter.jpg

Since the last three places I've gone to see the poster turn out to be red x's, I'm not entirely sure that such a movie exists.

The man in the picture looks just like Arnold.
It'll be interesting to see who will be the new Conan.

That poster looks like it could have been a cover to a Manowar album

What? They're making a new Conan movie? I have heard nothing about this, who have they cast?

Was he the black characeter the was in the Arnold Conan movie played by James Earle Jones.

That was Thulsa Doom that Jones played.

Conan the King could happen. If Rambo is a hit, that could throw flames on the revisiting of old, long since thought deceased franchises. Arnold got back into shape very fast for T3, something about muscle memory or something, and besides, he wouldn't have to be huge or muscular since he is a king and not a fighter. He needs to be fit, but there is no need for him to be a big as he was.

Also, the Conan The Barbarian SE DVD that came out changed the ending and stated that the story of Conan the King WOULD be told.

What? They're making a new Conan movie? I have heard nothing about this, who have they cast?

The other thread said that a company had just gotten the rights, so I am willing to bet no one is cast yet.

Triple HHH? The Rock? Have you guys even read the Conan books? :(

Karl Urban would be just great if he buffed up JUST a bit, IMO.

frazetta.jpg

The man in the picture looks just like Arnold.
It'll be interesting to see who will be the new Conan.
Because they used a old Arnold promo in it. :woot:

Same shoot, different angle:

conanmoviexq0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"