Angel Has Fallen | Lionsgate

Deeper and darker. I remember trying to watch that back in the day on cable but it was all scrambled.

vXCRBO2.jpg

Last edited:
Of course Nick Nolte is his father! :funny:

Is he going to go on a mad rant like at the end of Hulk?

What happened to Two Face? How come he's not president anymore? Did he not want to play? Was he not interested to come back?

This looks to be a different plot to the other two.

Butler looks considerably older than in the previous 2 films. Maybe she divorced him and he remarried? Who is playing his wife now?

It looks really washed out, but it looks ok as a lower budget action movie.

Butler looks considerably older than in the previous 2 films. Maybe she divorced him and he remarried? Who is playing his wife now?

Piper Perabo.

Sigh, the first one was such a good underrated action film, but it should have ended there. It was a great one and done thing.

This looks ok. Not atrocious like I thought it would

I'm not going to say it looks great, but I enjoyed the first two enough, so I'm there for this one as well. I'm also curious about what kind of style Ric Roman Waugh will bring to this as the director considering he has only done gritty, lower budgeted stuff like Snitch, Felon and Shot Caller which were all really good films IMO, but nothing close to the scope of something like this. Also, I'm liking the new supporting cast.

If he's rescued the President from hospital at the end, then won't Freeman be able to vouch for Butler that he didn't try to have him assassinated but that he tried to rescue him by pushing him into the water etc? Surely the Secret Service won't still be after him at the end after they rendezvous with the president? Unless someone in the Secret Service is actually the villain and orders the team to continue pursuit anyway?

Feels a little bit like the Taken series where they stretch out one simple concept for three films. Even the third Taken film had Liam Neeson framed. I see Robert Mark Kamen has a writing credit on this one.

‘Angel Has Fallen’ Producer: Expect More Sequels & Foreign Spin-Offs – Deadline

Gerard Butler’s secret service agent Mike Banning isn’t retired yet. More features, and even local-language TV spin-offs, are being planned after the success of Angel Has Fallen, the franchise’s producer confirmed today.

Alan Siegel, the president and CEO of production and management outfit Alan Siegel Entertainment, said that the company is looking at a fourth, fifth and even sixth entry in the series, following a trilogy of global successes to date.

Speaking at the American Film Market's finance conference, Siegel also added that the company is considering selling the franchise IP to international television for spin-offs that could star local actors, and in turn those actors could appear in the upcoming features.

“If we do it in India, the star of that could come into Angel Has Fallen 4. It could be a symbiotic relationship,” he said.

“We looked at each other on the third one and we thought we couldn’t just blow up another city,” said Greenstein.

“This time. Maybe next one we will,” added Siegel.

This would have been a million times better if it was just Nick Nolte as an elderly Kevin McCallister in the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"