Sequels Milo Ventimiglia for the new Spidy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonStoppablefan

Harry Potter fan
Reaction score
I think he would be a great Spidy. Oddly enough he already plays a character named Peter on Heros LOL LOL. How about it?

I've heard some people say that want him, others say they hate him and others who really don't give a ****.

I know, its kind of a mix bash with the fan base I guess. But I personally think it would be cool to see the guy performe as the next Spider-Man. I mean he's already in a super hero type roll.

Did you not see the, who should play peter parker in the next 3 movies thread?

Unfamiliar oldies are just as bad as n00bs.

Milo Ventimiglia as Peter Parker.

I'd have to say, no.

Yeah, no. I see posts and ideas like this all the time, and rarely ever agree.
There are other actors out there than the ones everyone's familiar with.

-Vaportrail

Did you not see the, who should play peter parker in the next 3 movies thread?

No..No I saw the old thread and did post my opinion on it there too. But I wanted to try and get some people to think about this idea though.

Actually he'd work REALLY well.

I put I hate that kid earlier cause I thought you meant the *****ebag from Transformers...I'm terrible with names.

but Peter Petrelli would be an excellent Peter Parker.

Once the MODS make their usual once a week visit in here, clean this up please.

I think if they ever make an Avengers movie than yes, myabe this actor but otherwise, stick with Tobey.

I think if they ever make an Avengers movie than yes, myabe this actor but otherwise, stick with Tobey.

I like Tobey too, he's great as Spidey. But people were talking about a new spidey every where, just thought I'd make a thread for this guy. But yes if Tobey can stick around I'd like that.

Hell Yeah Aside From The Deep Voice He's The Perfect Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"