mindwipe by seasons end?

Well the producers said after season 8 that they were gonna do everything in the end to align things with the comics (reason why they killed the initial Jimmy and introduced the younger one that's gonna work with Lois and Clark at the Planet years later and buried Doomsday in the ground, so that he emerges from it years later like in the Death Of Superman story) so SOMETHING is gonna happen.
Whether it's a complete mindwipe, a partial mindwipe (to which Lois may be spared), the revealing that it's an alternate reality ala Star Trek or maybe even a Crisis on Infinite Earths type thing.
I'm open to everything as long as it makes some sense. I'm a big supporter of Lois (& not saying anything so that Clark tells her on his own time) and Lex knowing (& not saying anything - even pretending he doesn't know CK from his time in SV - because a)out of some sort of twisted loyalty to their friendship & b)because he wants to be the one to crush the "alien" but if it's done for a good reason I'm open to a mindwipe especially if gives Tom a chance to be cast in the new movie (and eliminate the argument of the continuity confusion).
We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

He will run around and kiss the memory of him being Superman away off the faces of everyone in the world. Just like he did to Lois in Superman 2.

Sure they are trying to align some things to the comics. But also you got to rember the show is also its own take/world. So some things will always be different for there story.

Well the producers said after season 8 that they were gonna do everything in the end to align things with the comics (reason why they killed the initial Jimmy and introduced the younger one that's gonna work with Lois and Clark at the Planet years later and buried Doomsday in the ground, so that he emerges from it years later like in the Death Of Superman story) so SOMETHING is gonna happen.
Whether it's a complete mindwipe, a partial mindwipe (to which Lois may be spared), the revealing that it's an alternate reality ala Star Trek or maybe even a Crisis on Infinite Earths type thing.
I'm open to everything as long as it makes some sense. I'm a big supporter of Lois (& not saying anything so that Clark tells her on his own time) and Lex knowing (& not saying anything - even pretending he doesn't know CK from his time in SV - because a)out of some sort of twisted loyalty to their friendship & b)because he wants to be the one to crush the "alien" but if it's done for a good reason I'm open to a mindwipe especially if gives Tom a chance to be cast in the new movie (and eliminate the argument of the continuity confusion).
We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

if they do a mindwipe at least we know lois is spared.

I think by align they mean Clark becomes Superman, Tess and co's stories are closed. Oliver goes to Star City, Cat distrust dogs......But the Blur stuff has basically been Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"