Endgame Moments in avengers 4 you want to see?

I want Doctor Strange to meet Scarlet Witch and ask her to be his apprentice, and that will be the springboard for Doctor Strange 2.

Oh, and i want Red Skull to kill Steve Rogers. That would be immense. But poetic as well.

I want the line from the trailer “fun isnt something one considers when balancing the universe, but this does put a smile on my face.” Since the trailer I’ve wondered who he was talking to.

I would like to see Tony Stark confront Steve Rogers and tell him flat-out that by fracturing the Avengers in Civil War, he made Thanos' triumph and the death of half of the life in the universe inevitable. Ever since Tony went through the wormhole in The Avengers he has been tormented by the knowledge that another, more devastating attack was coming. He tried like hell to keep the team together and to strengthen Earth's defenses, only to have Steve blow the whole thing apart due to his obsession with "saving" Bucky. Tony needs to lay everything out and Steve needs to acknowledge his part in all of it.

I would like to see Tony Stark confront Steve Rogers and tell him flat-out that by fracturing the Avengers in Civil War, he made Thanos' triumph and the death of half of the life in the universe inevitable. Ever since Tony went through the wormhole in The Avengers he has been tormented by the knowledge that another, more devastating attack was coming. He tried like hell to keep the team together and to strengthen Earth's defenses, only to have Steve blow the whole thing apart due to his obsession with "saving" Bucky. Tony needs to lay everything out and Steve needs to acknowledge his part in all of it.

Steve Rogers is right in all things he does. As the saying goes - "I too would start a civil war to protect Bucky Barnes"

I want to see someone else wielding a gauntlet with the infinity stones. I believe that happened in the comics.

I wanna see Thor wear his helmet from Thor 1 for more than 15 seconds!

I want to see someone else wielding a gauntlet with the infinity stones. I believe that happened in the comics.
Yeah, it's Rocket's turn!

I’m hoping to see Valkyrie leading some of the asgardians, or at least korg and miek, out to safety before things got really bad
leading them into battle on her flying horse and wrecking havoc.

Loki stays dead.
Captain America dies and stays dead.
Iron Man dies, but leaves behind an AI version of himself.
The Hulk evolves into Professor Hulk, and then dies.
The Vision comes back, and he and Wanda get a happy ending together.
Scarlet Witch meets Doctor Strange, and he agrees to train her.
Wow! you are blood thirsty

Cap staring down Thanos, totally solo. Pretty much it, don't really care if it goes down the same way as the books. Just, yeah, Thanos is prepared for Thor this time around and totally wrecks him, probably beats Hulk into a crying & pants-peeing mess along the way, and Steve still has the balls to walk right up to him and pull the ol' "I don't like bullies/I can do this all day" schtick.

I wanna see WM going BALLS OUT just like he did in Wakanda. He's the Big Gun and he should let loose.

I'd like more scenes of the female characters interacting and it just being "natural".

I'd love that too. This time we'll have new girls joining the movie like Carol, Hope and possibly Valkyrie and Nakia. Them along with Wanda, Natasha, Shuri, Okoye, Gamora, Mantis and Nebula... we could definitely get some scenes with them interacting.

I'd love that too. This time we'll have new girls joining the movie like Carol, Hope and possibly Valkyrie and Nakia. Them along with Wanda, Natasha, Shuri, Okoye, Gamora, Mantis and Nebula... we could definitely get some scenes with them interacting.
I really wish the scene with Wanda, BW and Okoye fighting Proxima went on longer. I wanted to see more of the back n forth.

I really wish the scene with Wanda, BW and Okoye fighting Proxima went on longer. I wanted to see more of the back n forth.

Hopefully we'll get something similar, but with Carol and Wasp in the mix.

I also remember reading somewhere (I don't know if I'm crazy) that Evangeline Lily said she has a small role in A4. I hope that's not true.

I want to see another big battle like the one in Wakanda, but this time with all the heroes. And the girls there as well.

I'd like to see something like Tony being ready to sacrifice himself only for Steve to stop him and have the following exchange:

Steve: Tony.... no more. You've already given enough...too much. Your life doesn't end here because it can't....because they need you. You can rebuild.....help them find their place in the world again. I'm sorry for everything Tony. Your father would be so proud of you like I am.

*Steve goes to move but Tony grabs him*

Tony: No.....you don't get to make this call, you hear me? You're not the Captain anymore damn you. For once in your life you will listen to me and not do this you selfish bastard. The world doesn't need you to sacrifice yourself again. This is me for me to do!

Steve: That's the thing Tony....I'm not doing this for the world; I'm doing this for you. Help them to heal again like I know only you can. I love you Tony....after everything that has happened between us I need you to remember that.

*Steve stuns Tony with a well placed strike and goes to his death*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"