Mortal Kombat 2021

If this movie is a hit, do you think someone will take a shot at a Street Fighter movie again? I don’t think they should but it was MK’s biggest rival back in the day.

There was that Capcom licensed web series from a few years ago. Best video game adaptation imo but it completely flew under the radar. It’s called Assassin’s Fist if you haven’t seen it.

There was that Capcom licensed web series from a few years ago. Best video game adaptation imo but it completely flew under the radar. It’s called Assassin’s Fist if you haven’t seen it.

I’ll have to check it out; I hadn’t heard of that.

Yea, the best Street Fighter adaption ever. They even perfected the Hadouken.

The Assassin’s Fist team was supposed to be making a World Warrior TV series but there hasn’t been any word since it was announced.

I hope the Originial Song will be in the First Trailer and in the Movie

It’s a clue! This version of Scorpion has the power to increase the size of his head for epic headbutts that can crush a man’s skull!

I hope they don't kill Nightwolf like they did in the 2011 game, character deaths there is one of my peeves.

Gonna go with a younger version of Kitana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"