Mortal Kombat 2021

She could be Scorpion's wife in a flashback scene

Mehcad also posted a video on his Instagram Story sucking helium out of a balloon while describing the film.

You guys have no clue how many this film is gonna be. It’s gonna be gritty, it’s gonna have explosions and destruction, and I can honestly tell you, you have never seen me more manly.

Man, I gotta tell ya, I'm a tad nervous about Cole's daughter (or whoever this young girl is playing) doing martial arts. I'm having bad flashbacks to 3 Ninjas right now.

I hope this movie turns out good because if it doesn’t, we won’t get another MK movie for another decade.

I really feel like video games are the next big resource to tap for film franchises if they can just get the formula right. I feel like a God of War movie could be amazing, as could a Shadow of Mordor or Diablo one. The cinematics in some of these games feel like a movie clips, and all you have to do is string them together with more story and action sequences that don't drag on too long. There are so many games that almost feel like movies and it's head scratcher as to why it's been so hard for screenwriters to figure out how to translate them. I'm not saying screen writing is by any means easy; just that if they've found ways to short stories and comic books into movies, video games can't be THAT hard to adapt.

I really feel like video games are the next big resource to tap for film franchises if they can just get the formula right. I feel like a God of War movie could be amazing, as could a Shadow of Mordor or Diablo one. The cinematics in some of these games feel like a movie clips, and all you have to do is string them together with more story and action sequences that don't drag on too long. There are so many games that almost feel like movies and it's head scratcher as to why it's been so hard for screenwriters to figure out how to translate them. I'm not saying screen writing is by any means easy; just that if they've found ways to short stories and comic books into movies, video games can't be THAT hard to adapt.
Yeah, that's what I've always thought. They finally started taking comics seriously and when they start doing that with video game films and giving them the budget they need I think we will see a change.

Yeah, that's what I've always thought. They finally started taking comics seriously and when they start doing that with video game films and giving them the budget they need I think we will see a change.

Yeah. Although I do think they've tried that and it's just been a complete misfire, like what happened with the Assassin's Creed and Warcraft films. I think the effort was there but my God, what poor execution.

Yeah. Although I do think they've tried that and it's just been a complete misfire, like what happened with the Assassin's Creed and Warcraft films. I think the effort was there but my God, what poor execution.
Exactly. It's not like they got everything wrong with those films. But some aspects just didn't work. Shame really but at least we are seeing steps in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"