Mortal Kombat 2021

The film wasn't coming out until next year anyway. Not sure how long it's going to take to contain this but probably won't be necessary.

I know. Just saying that if it faces delay I could see it going to streaming instead.

I know. Just saying that if it faces delay I could see it going to streaming instead.

If they have to delay it they will delay it. No reason to push this to streaming unless we are stuck in this pandemic and self-isolation for 18 months.

It's an interesting point about finishing the effects etc. Look at The Walking Dead - can't even complete their finale.

Means that we might not even see a trailer as early as we might expect.

Either way, at least we can look forward to Scorpion’s Revenge next month.

If they have to delay it they will delay it. No reason to push this to streaming unless we are stuck in this pandemic and self-isolation for 18 months.

Do you see that happening? Because I do not.

It's an interesting point about finishing the effects etc. Look at The Walking Dead - can't even complete their finale.

Means that we might not even see a trailer as early as we might expect.

I guess it depends how much work has been done the last six months between the start of production and the end of filming.

Would be cool to still see a trailer by the summer but if not, oh, well.

Do you see that happening? Because I do not.

It's tough. I'm not a doctor or a scientist. I never expected it to get as bad as it is now, which I definitely took for granted, but here we are. Like I want to say no, but who knows for sure?

I remember when Greg Russo would not shut up. At least he didn't reveal any spoilers.

SeparateBriskChick-size_restricted.gif

The film's post production is still going on? Like is the new editor working from home or what?

So it's still scheduled for next year but it may get pushed back or forth depending on the dates for new films. Damn

I’m sure MK could still hold it’s own against Peter Rabbit. The franchise is still pretty popular, just depends on the marketing and how far along into post-production it is.

Have to wait and see!

I’m 90% sure that the film will be pushed back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"