Most anticipated Comic book film sequel?

I want to see them all, but the film I want to see the most is Spider-man 3. :venom:

Cyrusbales said:
it's gonna be very similar to BB, i think we can safely assume that much, lol.

Of course in tone and everything it should be similar, but I want to see what they do with the story since theyre done with the origin and theres already a batman movie Ive seen a thousand times thats just Bats vs. the Joker. I cant wait to see how they completely separate it from that and how Ledger handles the Joker.

The Joker is basically where it's at. I cannot wait to see Heath as the Joker.

for me its superman,its my favourite superhero movie to date...i love that film.

after that its a tie between batman and spidey 3

Spider-Man 3 all the way.

Though The Dark Knight is guaranteed be pretty kickass, as well.

The Dark Knight
The Man of Steel (aka Superman IV: The Superman Returns Sequel)
Spider-Man 3
The Incredible Hulk
Punisher War Journal
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Sin City 2 (I haven't seen the first one yet :()

Of those films, I look forward to Punisher 2 the most. I really enjoyed the first film and really want a second one. Of the rest, I also look forward to seeing:

The Dark Knight (even with Ledger as the Joker)
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Sin City 2

I'd like to see The Incredible Hulk only to see if they can make a better film than the first.

Spiderman 3 doesn't appeal to me whatsoever, and I haven't even seen Superman Returns yet.

Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer

But I guess the sequel to a 300 million worldwide money maker wasn't good enough to make your poll.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

As much bashing as it gets; I think it's more widely hated than Hulk & Punisher combined.

Franklin Richards said:
Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer

But I guess the sequel to a 300 million worldwide money maker wasn't good enough to make your poll.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

i didn't feel there was enuff in FF to merit it's sequels anticipation! Altho i do wanna see galactus....

Superman's the only one I'm not excited about. Although I'm skeptical about the Hulk.

Spider-Man 3
The Dark Knight
Superman Returns 2
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I think its a toss up between Dark Knight and spidey 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"