Scariest/Creepiest things you've ever seen/experienced?

One of my mom's good friends, we'll call her Jane, lost her mom a few weeks ago. Since the mother had a dog, Jane's family took the dog in so it would have a place to stay.

We were over there eating a few weeks ago and the dog walks up to an empty chair, sits still like she is looking at something, and starts barking. I check the chair over, thinking there is a bug or something on the chair but nothing is there.

We ask Jane about it and she goes white in the face. She said that her mother used to sit in that seat and would always get the dog to bark for food and stuff.

The dog did this the entire night. I swear she saw "someone/-thing" in that chair.

:(

not the creepiest thing I've ever experienced, but definitely one of the creepiest things...
I was acting very stupidly a few weeks ago, and in that stupidity, I called out to see a demon... and unfortunately, I literally felt that demon behind me, and I saw the environment around me get darker.

:lmao:

How big was the 'demon'? Did it hurt?

Paralyzed dream or whatever it's called...
This was the worst thing ever I'm not kidding.

I got back from school and I was really tired so I layed down on the sofa and fell asleep...
and you know this mmoment when you're not actually asleep, but you're kind of a sleep...(I know confusing...) Well I could hear people screaming, shouting out my name. And I was alone in the house so I got scared, So I try to open my eyes...but It didin't work. I thought "What The Hell!?" So I try to open them again, and I can't. Then I try to get up but I can't do that too, I was paralyzed, I couldn't move, I could hear poeple screaming and I couldn't move. I was struggling for about 15 minutes before I gave up. I really thought I will never move again, or I'll never see anything. I just knew that when my parents come home they will think I'm gone forever..I nearly started crying and then I fell asleep again...I woke up half an hour later and It was ok. And this is true, and it happened to loads of people, just type it in google.

This was a really horrible feeling.
I think thats happend to me once but it was probably just because I was so tired. I didnt hear people scream though

The place where I used to go for guitar lessons is located in a strip mall, right by a Top Star Express/Mobile gas station. A few years ago, after my lesson was over, my mother and I went in to the Top Star because she wanted some coffee. While she got some, I browsed the magazine isle, and at the last minute, decided I wanted some hot chocolate.

My mom just wanted to get in and out of there and had already bought some coffee. I was just holding her up, so when she all of a sudden started nagging me to hurry up with it, I didn't think anything of it. I'm not exactly the speediest person when I do things, so this was a common occurrence. But this time, I realized something was wrong. She seemed almost frantic and kept begging me to hurry up, and every so often her eyes would dart over to something behind me that I couldn't see, so I turned around to see what she was looking at.

There was a guy staring at us from over the top of the shelf a few isles behind me, with the ****ing creepiest, most unsettling look on his face that I've ever seen. He had psycho written all over him. I immediately dropped what I was doing and we got the hell out of there.

This guy coming at me with a veggi pealer
l_3521d3db6f7b2b4a414cffa9be2090cb.jpg

not the creepiest thing I've ever experienced, but definitely one of the creepiest things...
I was acting very stupidly a few weeks ago, and in that stupidity, I called out to see a demon... and unfortunately, I literally felt that demon behind me, and I saw the environment around me get darker.

This thing... ?

Dementor.JPG

Creepy situations(well, in a creepy-crawly sorta way :woot:):
I'll share my brother's. Which, ok I will admit is the funniest thing I have ever seen:
My brother(who is older by 6 years and always used to be pick on me and could be quite the bully) was on the computer. I was walking over to get something when he started screaming,cussing, and jumping around. Turns out a huge cockroach fell out of the small vent right above the chair he was sitting on , and landed right on top of his head. Ah, quite the kodak moment..for me, left him scarred for life.:woot:

Another & one that is not funny and I have never mentioned to any family members:
It was like 3 years ago so I was around 15/16. My family and I were at this grocery store, well commissary, that is located at an Air Force Base..so I always feel pretty safe there. Well it's a pretty big place and we usually all end up wandering off in different directions. I went with my dad and we shopped for a while until he had to use the bathroom so I sat down on a bench they have in there. A minute had gone by and I was just staring at my shoes when I felt someone sit against me. I looked up and started to tell my dad "That was fast." when it turned out it was definetly not my dad but this incredibly creepy and completely out of place man. I can still remember his face- kinda tan, wrinkled, brown hair & eyes and these thick glasses with lens that made his eyes appear bigger. He instantly reminded me of this one creep from a movie(which I have never been able to recall the title).
I stared at him for like 5 seconds, and well, he just gave off a creepy & dangerous vibe..and the way he looked at me and practically leaned against me scared the heck out of me. I immediately jumped up and left. I sped-walked towards the restrooms but luckily my dad came out and we went off to look for my mom and aunt. I never told them.
This took place in the area of the frozen food and no one really hangs around there, so I was pretty much alone when that man came over.
I always wandered if maybe the guy was tired and not paying attention. Doubtful, but to get into the base you have to have a military ID or have someone with you that does. But he seemed so out of place.

Scary situations:

I have also had "paralyzed dreams" like another poster mentioned. They've occurred more than once, but not anything frequent. It feels so real, sometimes I honestly feel it is real, and then reason why I feel it's a dream is because I am still half-asleep..I wake up, my eyes open but I cannot move. And always my head in on the side so I try to move my neck and nothing. and I start to panic and feel like I cannot breathe. Then, I wake up.

Also back before I born, my uncle(dad's brother,Terry) died in a car crash created by a drunk driver. My parents were at their house when the phone rang. My mom answered- it was Terry, saying Hi and that everything was fine. She didn't understand so she passed it to my dad, and he I guess heard the same thing and was puzzled by it, by assumed it was his brother up to his old pranks again. Well, the minute he hung up his father called to tell him his brother was dead. My dad took is as a joke since he had "just heard from Terry." Days or weeks, I forget, later my aunt and her boyfriend enter their apartment and see Terry fixing popcorn. I don't know what happened after. Also my grandma supposenly saw him in the back of her car,smiling, and in her little library she had in whatever house she at that time lived in.
My dad is not one to believe in the supernatural, so when he told me this story he kinda creeped me out.

Oh and last one,
I was home alone one day and sitting on the couch, staring ahead through the glass door which leads to our background, as I munched down on some chips. When in the reflection of it, and I swear to God this happened(I kept telling my parents but na, they didn't believe me), I saw the silhouette/shadow of a man with his hand resting on my shoulder. I jumped up completely freaked, and what happened next scared me to death. My dog had been laying behind the sofa on the hallway(which is also where the front door, which has a little curtain thingy on it), he looked up(but didn't get up) and started barking at the air. I walked over and the air in just the spot was freakin' cold. I wish I had never read that dumb Ghost book, I probably wouldn't have even thought what the cold air could mean.

Good thing is- all this stuff happened years ago..and I have luckily not experienced anything creepy/scary recently. Except for the occasional nightmares.

I once walked in on my parents getting it on...I am still scarred.

This past winter a kid ran out in front of my car, I missed him but unfortunately another one ran out just after him and he I didn't miss. Luckily the car was almost at a complete stop and the kid was bundled up quite a bit. He wasn't hurt at all, just a little scared. I however didn't take the experience so well. I totally lost it, I saw the kid get up and run away but my mind believed the boy was dead under my car. The boy's parents and a police officer calmed me down from it all telling me everything was fine and I barely even bumped him. I still won't drive down that street though, even though it's the street I live on just 2 blocks up. I have to go up that way everyday but still use the next street over to do so.

My first night in Greece,my dad heard gunshots and looked out of the window. He told me something and got dressed and left the room. I looked out of the hotel window and saw a man's body laying near the street,with blood near him. Obviously,I thought he was dead and my dad (stupidly) was going down there to check out the situation,even though the muggers could have been there. I ran down to my sister's room and told her what was going on, and we went to find my dad. Turns out the guy was alive,but was passed out and the "muggers" were two guys that took his money once they realized he was out. ****in crazy.

i used to share a room with my brother, and once i woke up in the middle of thje night and saw some old lady (mix between the girl from the ring and granny goodness) siting indian style on top of my brother, i was paralyzed in my bed and she dissapeared seconds later.

Viewing the Batman boards is a scary thing. Especially The Dark Knight forum. I only go there for the cool promo pictures that gets posted every now & again but the rest of the Batman boards are :wow:

I think viewing the Batman boards are scary indeed, but no where near the fear I feel when I enter the Religion thread.

i used to share a room with my brother, and once i woke up in the middle of thje night and saw some old lady (mix between the girl from the ring and granny goodness) siting indian style on top of my brother, i was paralyzed in my bed and she dissapeared seconds later.

Old Hag. Though it's kind of unusual to see the Hag figure sitting on someone else. Usually one sees her sitting on one's self.

Démon;15375019 said:
Old Hag. Though it's kind of unusual to see the Hag figure sitting on someone else. Usually one sees her sitting on one's self.

yeah, i was about to post a second story, with the same old lady,there is a dresser next to my bed and i turned side ways in bed only to see her reflection in my dresser (it's shiny) didn't want to turn but she disapeared seconds later again.

2. I woke up in the middle of the night and there was a huge gust of wind. But no windows or doors were open. Everything was flying everywhere, and the whole place a complete disaster and I couldnt even hear anything cause the wind was so loud. And for some reason I couldnt get up. So I went back to bed and woke up the next morning to see everything back to exactly how it looked

I'm not saying this is what happened because I personally hate it when people try to give "logical" explanations or tell me "you're seeing things" when I tell them about one of my experiences, but have you considered that what you went through was simply sleep paralysis (which sometimes bring lucid dreams so life-like it's practically hallucination)?

Check this...My brothers and I were walking down a river bank ......
....and we were like " OHHHHh!!! Over there! Over There!!!
We looked across the river and up into this tall wicked looking tree....
....and hanging from the tree...
....was hundreds of long squiggling squirming snakes!!!!
So we cocked our shotguns and screamed " Kill The Demons!" "Kill The Demon Snakes"
And we shot and shot and shot.....
...as we got closer after an hour of blasting away and going through 30 boxes of shotgun shells we just bought from walmart.....
...we neared the tree to gaze at our kill....
...only to find out we were shooting at big odd oblong tree leaves that were swaying in the wind.

Great stories by the way. Yurka's avatar makes it even worse. Cause as you are reading these scary events you see Joker going apeshat and snapin' at you....
....bbbbbuuurrrrrr.....chill up my cold spine....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"