Motherload of Clips! (Spoilers)

Celestio said:
LOL! It's an awesome scene! :up:

I'd sit through an entire movie, just to see that on the big screen :p

Pauluz said:
That's one helluva mistake LS. The movie is 1 hour 40 minutes and NOT 2 hours and 20 minutes.

My bad. I meant 1 hour 40 actually, in fact, I really mean 1 hour 35...

i cant see any of them :( can someone just put the cyclops one on youtube?

I would love a direct link to the Kitty vs Juggernaut clip :p

You can clearly see that something is edited out after I'm the Juggernaut, perhaps the b word? :D

And yes, these scenes are awesome. As much as I love Storm though. It still seems weird knowing what's coming about the fate of the school.

:( I hope this leaked clips don't ruin the movie for too many people because it's a lot to take in a week before the movie!!! I mean we need something to look forward too!!!

Kitty vs juggernaut is the best clip there. His line at the end had me in stitches! :D

_BB_ said:
Kitty vs juggernaut is the best clip there. His line at the end had me in stitches! :D

Knowing what probably happens after that is even better :p

Just saw all of them. And I kind of regret it. :( Anyway, it pretty much confirmed Cyke's dead and that Angel won't be with the rest of the X-team in the final battle.

lordofthenerds said:
Just saw all of them. And I kind of regret it. :( Anyway, it pretty much confirmed Cyke's dead and that Angel won't be with the rest of the X-team in the final battle.

yea and no final battle with rogue either.

fox has over-exagerrated in releasing the whole movie online!

Roma said:
Knowing what probably happens after that is even better :p

You can tell he's about to say B**** right after that, damnit i suppose ill have to wait until i see the movie until i hear the full line. Ill probably be one of the few people in the screen that will actually appreciate the full effect of that line :D

I regret it too but ... Dark Phoenix made me do it... I'm on the darkside now. Hello all of you on the other side... meh... im so bad. Im so spoiled. ... im corrupted to say the least.

-looks over his shoulder- yeah...she's grinning...

oh oh... there's one more spot tonight I forgot about... should I try to resist? ... -snaps his wrist- I'll take my chances.

echostation said:
Pile of Horse ****... Wolvie holding Cyke's glasses then Jean kisses him.. what a mother ****ing load of *** sucking horse ****
yeah really wolverine seems to be taking everyones role in this film. why is fox doing this though???

are there any youtube links? because for some reason none of those videos are playing for me

yeah mean either are any on youtube yet??

It's ridiculous that the first thing that Jean does when she wakes up is flirt with Logan.

Gamma Ray said:
It's ridiculous that the first thing that Jean does when she wakes up is flirt with Logan.

thats because thats not Jean smarty pants its PHOENIX!!!

It's still ridiculous. You'd think she'd want water, mouthwash, SOMETHING!

I suspect Jean is controlling Logan's mind at first then she snaps out of it i could be wrong though.

Where was jean mind controlling Wolverine??I must of miss that...he should of been asking about scott before all of that...kissing all over cykes girl and then asking where he is kinda dumb...

Chillin92 said:
Watched all the ones i didnt see i dont know how kittys getting out of that one.

Bc once he goes after them, or (from what I saw in trailers/pictures) runs into the wall, he'll probably knock himself out or break his neck bc his powers will be gone since he is so close to Leech, as kitty's was when she couldn't pass thru the wall

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"