Movie Tournament Thread 2009 Editon.

The Tie is 9 votes to 9 votes. So to progress the match after so long will change vote to V For Vendetta for did like both movies anyways.
V wins.

Hotel Rwanda.

hotel_rwanda.jpg

VS
Goldeneye.
goldeneye.jpg

Damn you for making me choose like this, BW. :cmad:

I love both films despite being of different genres but I think that...

Hotel Rwanda was the most moving and well put together of the two. Excellent performance from Cheadle. :word:

Goldeneye was my favorite bond movie next to the Connery ones so Goldeneye gets my vote

Goldeneye was my favorite bond movie next to the Connery ones so Goldeneye gets my vote
Methinks the fix is in seeing you created this match-up. :huh:

These two films are just too different to go against one another. I know quite a few people who haven't seen Rwanda. The same can't be said of Goldeneye which is awesome.

I watched Hotel Rwanda for a whole five minutes, hated it, skipped it.

vote Goldeneye

Prince of Thieves. Loved this film back in the day, despite Costner's atrocious attempt at an accent. Alan Rickman, Morgan Freeman and Christian Slater more than make up for it.

"TO THE TREES!!!"

I hated Dead Man's Chest. As for Robin Hood, I haven't seen it since I was little, but remember liking it a lot.

Prince of Thieves

Prince Of Thieves for this line and i think its how it goes. "Atleast I didn't use A spoon!" Rickmans line after he killed his cousin was funny and cruel but as we know now Alan does villainy like no other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"