Movie Tournament Thread 2009 Editon.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Ok i am just gonna start it fresh for it is a bit confusing when it starts on page 3 the first battle. So just starting over and going by the list i worked 13 hours straight on. Worked very hard on this too try and please even the hardened of critcs. I did my best to filter out just bad films for everyone.
I even used netflex movie archives too use movies i forgotten the names of but remembered the movies. I am staying away from anything earlier then the mid 70's for its hard finding people who know the classics you may use.
Hope everyone has a great time and i welcome any imput if it betters my thread and ofcourse is not ment too belittle my slow intelligence which i am slow and admit that.
Happy Posting.

Round One Battle 1.

E.T The Extra Terrestrial.

003_ETE-T-the-Extra-Terrestrial-Pos.jpg

VS.

Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

Indiana_Jones02.jpg

Last edited:
Taking the votes from this battle from end of other tourny so every vote counts for this.

Raiders 4 Votes ET 1 vote.

Now voting can resume

Last edited:
OK since there is 6 votes for indy and 1 for ET. Its safe too up grade early with great assurance.
Raiders wins.

Round One Battle 2.

Pulp Fiction.

pulp_fiction.gif

VS.

Fight Club.

fight_club_ver1.jpg

Last edited:
I am voting Pulp Fiction as well i guess cause seen it more then Fight Club which was once.

6 votes Pulp Fiction 3 Votes Fight Club. Pulp Fiction wins.

Round One Battle 3.

American History X.

american_history_x.gif

VS.

The Green Mile.

thegreenmile.jpg

American History X

The Green mile holds a place in me heart one of my tear jerker films. SO it gets my vote.

2 votes AHX 1 Vote GM. Where is everyone that vote usually today or the past week.

As much as I love AHX, my vote goes to Green Mile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"