Movies between movies

Spider-Kurt!

Civilian
Reaction score
Without changing anything from the movies that we actually got,what would you have like to have seen as plots for movies that would have taken place between ...

Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

also

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

Which actor as Batman? (First four movies only of course)
What villains?
New Characters?
Which director? (Burton,Schumacher,Nolan respectively)

Last edited:
For starters, I would have loved to have seen Keaton's Batman's relationship with Billy Dee Williams' Harvey Dent fleshed out between the first movie,Returns and Forever. Burton's Scarecrow would have been fun to see as well.Johnny Depp would have been a likely choice for Crane though I think Burton would have leaned toward the Riddler.

Ironically enough,post Batman and Robin,once again the Scarecrow could have worked and was probably most needed in an attempt to darken the tone of the franchise again.Ra's Al Ghul (with Talia) and Clayface seemed like potential choices as well. If I'm not mistaken,rumor has it that Schumacher wanted to introduce Bat-Mite :-(

Nolan's Riddler,Black Mask and Penguin could have fit perfectly in between Begin and TDK as well as Batman working deeper in the shadows between TDK and Rises.

Last edited:
like Kurt said,i would've liked to have seen the relationship begin,and grow between Batman and Dent between Batman and BR. also Bats initial dealings with the Red Triangle Circus Gang ( Gordon to Batman, BR: " I'm afraid the circus gang is back!") ,and finally the dissolving of his tenous relationship with Vickie,thrusting him back into the role of a solitary creature of the night.

between BR and Forever, the building of the new Batmobile and Batwing. Bruce's pain over Selina's "death". and the continued building of Bats and Dent's relationship,unofficially working together ( Batman takes them down, Dent puts them away) until the Maroni trial and scarring of Dent. and whether Bruce feels any guilt about it.

like Kurt said,i would've liked to have seen the relationship begin,and grow between Batman and Dent between Batman and BR. also Bats initial dealings with the Red Triangle Circus Gang ( Gordon to Batman, BR: " I'm afraid the circus gang is back!") ,and finally the dissolving of his tenous relationship with Vickie,thrusting him back into the role of a solitary creature of the night.

between BR and Forever, the building of the new Batmobile and Batwing. Bruce's pain over Selina's "death". and the continued building of Bats and Dent's relationship,unofficially working together ( Batman takes them down, Dent puts them away) until the Maroni trial and scarring of Dent. and whether Bruce feels any guilt about it.
Good idea!I also wonder how Tim Burton would have handled exploring the time between Thomas and Martha Wayne's deaths til Bruce first becoming Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"