Movies That Were Good Until...

Those were technically the best parts of the movie. But at the same time, with all the advanced choreography, technology they had, I couldn't have really cared any less about them because I simply did not care about the characters at that point. At all.

And that's why, to me, that last fight, especially that last sequence, with Luke and Vader remains the best light saber duel of all the movies.

Mine is actually the Vader/Luke fight in ESB. It was the first movie I saw as a kid where the hero lost, and I was completely :wow: It blew my mind.

Die Another Day was good until Halle Berry showed up.

Mine is actually the Vader/Luke fight in ESB. It was the first movie I saw as a kid where the hero lost, and I was completely :wow: It blew my mind.

I had a similar reaction after watching Independence Day after seeing every event after the ships arrive gets worse until the final battle at the end of the film. I thought it was never going to end.

I actually thought all the stuff with Will and the Mannequins was very well done. I think Smith's a phenomenal actor, just watch Ali and Pursuit of Happiness, and if you still think he's a bad actor after that, then I would love to see what you think a good actor is, because they must be simply amazing.

I guess I wasn't clear there. I don't think Smith is a bad actor. I just meant that a scene like that takes someone who is, as you say, simply amazing, and I wouldn't put him in that category yet. I think he's a solid actor with a lot of charisma onscreen... but in those scenes (and several others) in this movie, I wasn't sold on his performance.

Return of the King until the third or fourth ending.

Maybe if the movie wasn't 7 hours you could get away with it.

Return of the King until the third or fourth ending.

Maybe if the movie wasn't 7 hours you could get away with it.

i hated that,
i saw that in cinemas and i was busting to use the restroom :o
and everytime i went to get up it kept going

Don't get a soda in the movie theater, or if you must, get the small drink, which in most theaters is the medium.

it hasn't happened since.... i learnt my lesson lol

but thanks for the advice superferret

28 Days Later - When they meet Christopher Eccleson

Yeah, I loved 28 Days, but for me, my favorite was the beginning until they meet Eccelson.

I could of seen a whole film of those four driving down the countryside and just talking, joking around, acting like real people, running from zombies, etc. Those sequences showed me this wasn't your average zombie film. I also loved the minimal use of the zombies. They weren't constantly in your face and running form them. It focused more on the characters and you got to know them more.

"And we haven't had any rain. Not in ****ing London."

Sunshine until the killer on the ship thing happens in the last act.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"