Movies you walked out on...

I spend my hard earned money on those movie tickets, no way I walk out on it. I almost did on Chronicles of Riddick, though.

If i payed for the Lord of The Rings movies, i would have walked out. I thought they were boring, and fell asleep. I almost walked out of The Hulk, but didnt...i got those tickets for free.

The Village i paid for. If i didnt have such a good time yelling at the screen about how much it sucked, and yelling at this large group of teenage girls sitting behind me and my friends, who screamed almost every 30 seconds at things that weren't scary, i'd have walked out of that one too. That and i only went to see the BB teaser...and they didn't show it. Boy was i pissed.

I've never walked out of one ( I tend to avoid bad movies), but I did shut off Van Helsing after about 20 minutes.

CrimsonMist said:
The Village i paid for. If i didnt have such a good time yelling at the screen about how much it sucked, and yelling at this large group of teenage girls sitting behind me and my friends, who screamed almost every 30 seconds at things that weren't scary, i'd have walked out of that one too. That and i only went to see the BB teaser...and they didn't show it. Boy was i pissed.
Oh, yeah, good one.:rolleyes: Insulting and annoying movie-goers that are enjoying their experience. Great job.:up:

I never go to a film if I'm not sure I'm going to like it. There has to be at least a favorable chance that it doesn't suck before I head out to the theaters. But, I must admit...Hulk was pretty bad.:(

Stringer said:
I spend my hard earned money on those movie tickets, no way I walk out on it. I almost did on Chronicles of Riddick, though.
Damn right. The only movie that really made me want to leave was House of the Dead. I had no idea of Uwe Boll's madness back then, and I was just suffering from the badness of it. My friend kept telling me to just wait until the end and there were probably lots of boobies and a sex scene. Never happened. :(

Almost walked out of MI:3 today to get my money back or another set of tickets. Not because it was bad, I enjoyed it. But I guess the theater screwed up the sound in that room or something. The previews were unbareably loud, except the dialog, which we couldn't hear. The movie wasn't as bad soundwise, but it was still hard to hear them speaking and the action too loud. We complained during the trailers (well, during the commercials before the trailers :mad:), and they gave us some bull about how the previews were loud but the movie wouldn't be so bad.

And the Superman trailer wasn't attached to our print of the movie! :mad:

Still planning on calling and complaining again.

wiegeabo said:
Almost walked out of MI:3 today to get my money back or another set of tickets. Not because it was bad, I enjoyed it. But I guess the theater screwed up the sound in that room or something. The previews were unbareably loud, except the dialog, which we couldn't hear. The movie wasn't as bad soundwise, but it was still hard to hear them speaking and the action too loud. We complained during the trailers (well, during the commercials before the trailers :mad:), and they gave us some bull about how the previews were loud but the movie wouldn't be so bad.

And the Superman trailer wasn't attached to our print of the movie! :mad:

Still planning on calling and complaining again.
Chuck Norris would have roundhouse kicked them until the sound fixed itself.

Chuck Norris can fix the volume by staring at the screen for 3.7 seconds.

One time I saw all these people coming out of a theater with blood all over their ears. I asked what happend and they said Chuck Norris talked during the movie.

DOG LIPS said:
Chuck Norris would have roundhouse kicked them until the sound fixed itself.

But I'm not Chuck Norris. :(

But that's ok, my body would be unable to contain the sheer awesomeness. I doubt those in my state would survive the fallout.

Hahahaha. Sphere Was offensively bad. Definitely walkoutable.
Event Horizon was s*** too, but not as offensively so.

Passion of the Christ, but only because I had to throw up. Never had a strong enough stomach for that kind of stuff.

lochneffmonster said:
Passion of the Christ, but only because I had to throw up. Never had a strong enough stomach for that kind of stuff.
As did I on "Blair Witch Project".

Stuck On You. Would have left during Alexander but my friends wouldn't leave and they drove. Should have left during Jarhead. My girlfriend kept telling me to leave but I just said, "wait, wait, it'll get better." Instead it got worse.

I was also planning on leaving during "Alexander", but I was with someone, and I can pretty much only walk out of a movie when I'm alone.

More movies I walked out of:

-Elf

-By the Pricking of My Thumb (French "modernized" version)

-The Spanish Apartment

-Titus (OK, I was kicked out of the theater, but it still counts)

-About a Boy

-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake

-The Princess Diaries

-Legally Blonde

-The Curse of the Jade Scorpion

-The 25th Hour

-Good Bye Lenin!

thealiasman2000 said:
I was also planning on leaving during "Alexander", but I was with someone, and I can pretty much only walk out of a movie when I'm alone.

More movies I walked out of:

-Elf

-By the Pricking of My Thumb (French "modernized" version)

-The Spanish Apartment

-Titus (OK, I was kicked out of the theater, but it still counts)

-About a Boy

-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake

-The Princess Diaries

-Legally Blonde

-The Curse of the Jade Scorpion

-The 25th Hour

-Good Bye Lenin!
Dude.... Jessica...Biel..... HOT!!!! I didn't even care there was a movie going on. She was like cinema gold on the screen and my eyes were Rump Pirates.

Biel is kind of bootylicious, I must confess. Even black boys got to shout, baby got back.

Mission Impossible 3 (You can believe me or not, I don't care.)
Alone in the Dark
Hulk
Mona Lisa Smile
Christmas With the Kranks
Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector (how the **** did that fat bastard get his own movie, geez I hate rednecks!)

I walked out of it because it demystified the figure of Santa Claus by revealing himself to the world.

Hollow Man

If I saw it in theaters:

Dracula Dead and Loving it(I generally like Leslie Nielsen but this was bad)
Hellboy
DareDevil

Almost:
Star Wars Ep 2
Blade 3
Just Like Heaven (a friend made me see it)
Harry Potter 4 (a friend made me see it, only HP movie ive seen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"