minotaur explorer

mine layer

demolish

tremble

plunder

petravark

custody battle

lava blister

May I suggest Seething Song + Shivan Dragon for a finisher? I never thought we'd make it this far with the thread. :yay:

I was thinking of a XR, deals X damage. with flashback XRR

not to forget the turn 2 3/3 drop of the minotaur explorer! and the petrevark will chip away nicely too!

I cast Liege of the Pit to devour your immortal soul.

Hey Cyrusbales, if you can, post the art for Blood Knight and Liege of the Pit. Wickedness on both.

kind of.
I was expecting your sense of humor to be +3
I'm sorry.
I withdraw ......*puff of smoke*

(smoke clears)

uh...

bye.

effort, i'd have to find the card, cut and paste, then imageshack, too much effort, lol

Oh...Blood Knight's really cool. Have you seen it? Liege of the Pit is just...evil....the severed baby heads go over real well with the soccer moms.

oh man, I thought you were cyberfaust :(
he's cool.

:(

You are speaking to the Pirate Lord, or Cyrusbales?

I'm the Pirate Lord, Morzan. One leg, and I got the swing here. You'd best not forget that, or else I'll send my Prodigical Sorcerer on you. His name is Tim.

Now now, there's no reason for dispute. The Pirate Lord is merely the Pirate Lord of the Gulf of Mexico. So long as you have a different body of water to pirate, we are in the clear.

But if you insist on challenging me, I shall have mine on sorcerer Tom take care of you.

Made a new couple of decks, a Green/red, with only a small amount of green for mana accelration, then a few walls as defence, then lots of XR spells, works pretty well.

Also a "come into play effects" deck. Also works well with infinite damage!

Land destruction not working too well though, thoughts?

I seriously wouldn't bother with land destroy unless you're specifically building a deck around someone else's, who just liked to buff out their land with stuff like Overgrowth or Goblin halls. They're decent filler cards, but really not worth the effort on deck with normal land usage.

saying that, one of the top tournament decks of recent years has been a mono-red land destruction deck.

I've found that with 8 Fetches (Wooded Foothills & Bloodstained Mire) and 8 duals (Stomping Ground & Taiga), Kird Ape becomes a nice mono red beater alongside Mogg Fanatic.

saying that, one of the top tournament decks of recent years has been a mono-red land destruction deck.

One of. Out of all the tournament decks. I'm not saying "DO NOT DO IT", I'm just saying that I wouldn't if I were you, and that there are more options, so don't limit yourself if it's not working out immediately.

problem with land destruction cards is that you have to have enough to make it work, dotting them around here and there doesn't make much difference, I just need some decent kill cards really, at the mo, it's a case of destroy all the land, then kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"