MTU: League of Losers: sentry question

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
I was just wondering, when the avenger's tower is blown up, it seems to take out most of the avengers, including sentry...now h ow did a basic bomb take out sentry, of all heroes, seeing as hes supposed to be above superman levels? and one character remarks wolverine is the only one strong enough to survive such a blast....now I like kirkman's sense of humour and how he pokes fun at the genre in a loving sense, but was that a serious comment? Because the sentry is supposed to be WAY above wolverine in terms of durability.....or have I missed a serious downgrading to sentry?

and if the heroe's are stranded in the future, how comes current 616 still has speedball, x23 and other heroes who left?

Horrorfan said:
I was just wondering, when the avenger's tower is blown up, it seems to take out most of the avengers, including sentry...now h ow did a basic bomb take out sentry, of all heroes, seeing as hes supposed to be above superman levels? and one character remarks wolverine is the only one strong enough to survive such a blast....now I like kirkman's sense of humour and how he pokes fun at the genre in a loving sense, but was that a serious comment? Because the sentry is supposed to be WAY above wolverine in terms of durability.....or have I missed a serious downgrading to sentry?

and if the heroe's are stranded in the future, how comes current 616 still has speedball, x23 and other heroes who left?

Only explanatation I can give is that Sentry's powers are dependent on his current psychological and emotional state. If he was anxious, depressed, slightly mad, or anything like that during the attack, that would account for it. But I didn't read it, so I don't know.

Well, the Sentry would've been unprepared, so he would most likely be in one of his weaker states. It was also a bomb from the future, and I didn't really take that comment about Wolverine seriously. Also, as for why Speedball and the like are still around. Time paradox. They ensured that the events didn't occur, therefore, Speedball etc. would've never left.

Robert Kirkman is one of the finest writers out there...I love his little in jokes and nuances.

Speaking of which, wasn't walking dead volume 5 supposed to be out by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"