Sequels Multiple Man movie with James Franco announced!

Also everyone is just jumping the gun by assuming Franco will make it R when even the original article states that Franco only suggests it could go that way, just like Chan and Gambit. He just says they can push the genre into places, even if it goes into R-rated territory.

How about they just make a good film instead of having an agenda of pushing the "genre". Not that its needs a push.

well at least now haters of this idea can get their wish since fox is about to be sold this idea will never happen.

well at least now haters of this idea can get their wish since fox is about to be sold this idea will never happen.

Do you need to use the word “haters” in so many posts?

There's nothing that excites me about this movie. Multiple Man just seems like the sort of character you would trod out after having exhausted other options and I'm just not a big Franco fan. Just seems like a weird project to greenlight at this stage.

I think it's all part of a last-ditch attempt (by producers) to retain control of the franchise as long as possible, and perhaps an attempt (by executives) to make the franchise seem as healthy, valuable and profitable as possible so they get as much money as possible from the eventual sale.

Any project that is in production could be allowed to proceed after this takeover/merger process.

I think it's all part of a last-ditch attempt (by producers) to retain control of the franchise as long as possible, and perhaps an attempt (by executives) to make the franchise seem as healthy, valuable and profitable as possible so they get as much money as possible from the eventual sale.

Any project that is in production could be allowed to proceed after this takeover/merger process.

this project like all of fox's x properties is immedtely dead once disney buys
fox.that isn't even a question.

I doubt that very much, it doesn't seem like a desperation move at all.

If that was the case we probably would be hearing about loads more projects being green lit rather then the one that people don't get why they chose that character for a solo.

I do kinda get why they wanna do muiltiple man as getting James franko to play a character that can replicate himself multiple times and the fun they can have with that idea is something you can imagine might get people who don't know the comics curious.

Now if we look at his comic grade B or C status then people might question it but thats probably not the point of making the movie.

Every superhero movie takes inspiration from and steps into different genres. That's like...how the medium works, as is the medium they're inspired from. What a nonsensical complaint.

So they should just keep making good movies like in the MCU, but stick with the same formula over and over again until it becomes stale?
Stalling that Thor 3 outgrossed Justice League and that all MCU films this year earned a rt rating of 81% and above.

Lol sure!

The trailer for Infinity War just broke the internet. New Mutants' trailer didn't.

I think it's all part of a last-ditch attempt (by producers) to retain control of the franchise as long as possible

I doubt that. They would only need to make a movie, what, every five years or so, if that were the case. Any of the other movies would be sufficient and, if they were hits, they could have sequels. This strikes me as something where someone made a pitch that interests them.

They are doing what Sony is doing with Venom, Black & Silver and Morbious.

If Franco wins Best Actor for The Disaster Artist, I demand Tommy Wiseau end up in this film somehow.

"I did not kill any mutants. It's not true, it's BS. I did not kill them, I did NOT...oh, hi Jamie."

Hmm...

James Franco’s reps have also confirmed that ‘MULTIPLE MAN’ is still going ahead despite the Disney/Fox deal, confirming that Fox will not be changing its plans for any of their Marvel projects currently until they officially are acquired by Disney.

Theywould up for a rude awakening when Disney starts overseeing things.... The thing is this wouldn't be complicated if Disney doesn't have Marvel Studios making Marvel films that are doing so well. They are ignoring the big elephant in the room. And they are also being inconsiderate about Fox's future bosses by just making these films, that Marvel Studios/Disney wouldn't even consider in the first place if they had it their way. They should wait and see, for the future is never truly set.

I'd take this over Gambit, but I'm not a big Franco fan.

But still somewhat interested, I haven't been following too closely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"