musclesforsupes and His Obsession With Food (Threads Merged)

musclesforsupes

Superhero
Reaction score
Morning Everyone :(

I just got up this morning and I had some oreos and chocolate milk. Sadly after a few dips my oreo broke apart in the milk. I really get upset when my oreos break apart in milk :(. It reminds me of when I was a little kid and my cousins would steal my cookies and crush them in front of me. I always thought my cookies were dead :( I just like to dip my cookies and have the milk wrap around the oreos or cookies that I dip. It really upsets me when they just break apart and the milk splats everywhere :( Do you guys no what I am saying :(

:(

Stop making threads. Youre overweight. Stop eating:mad:

Well Joseph it was something that really upset me you know major bad memories just wanted to share it with my friends :(

I hate when my cookies break into my milk. :( I become too greedy and dunk it a lot.

See joseph knows what I am saying. Yea I just got past 200 posts what do I win?

A post-count cut if you spam to get your post count up. :(

oakzap425 said:
...What the bad place? :confused:

Your sig...I remember watching when Tyson said that... my friends and I couldn't stop laughing... then I felt sad because I saw he needed help. :(

He's Brooklyn too. :(

musclesforsupes said:
Morning Everyone :(

I just got up this morning and I had some oreos and chocolate milk. Sadly after a few dips my oreo broke apart in the milk. I really get upset when my oreos break apart in milk :(. It reminds me of when I was a little kid and my cousins would steal my cookies and crush them in front of me. I always thought my cookies were dead :( I just like to dip my cookies and have the milk wrap around the oreos or cookies that I dip. It really upsets me when they just break apart and the milk splats everywhere :( Do you guys no what I am saying :(

:(

when that happens you just gotta give in and crush a bunch of oreos into the milk and make yourself a cookies&cream slush :(

Why-Click_this_thread.jpg

i frigin..the other night i was in my usual hypnotic trance when i watch broken saints.and i put my oreos in the milk and left it there for like 12 minutes..aggh the anger that flowed over me afterwards was...yeah

Franklin Richards said:
When you say Oreo, do you mean water or hymen?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Either way who's the lucky guy?

optimized-oreo-glass-013.jpg

Should have used the optimized oreo dunking glass

Valorman said:
i frigin..the other night i was in my usual hypnotic trance when i watch broken saints.and i put my oreos in the milk and left it there for like 12 minutes..aggh the anger that flowed over me afterwards was...yeah

Im telling you all you get alot of emotions when it comes to Oreos, there are sad feelings, anger, and recentfulness when an oreo breaks apart in milk, its like one of the most important things in the world to do, and that is to KEEP IT TOGETHER LIKE THE LOVE FOR ALL OF US IN HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"