Resistance: The Fall of Man (threads Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the link says that screenshot is from April or May of last last year

Alpha screen shot of unfinished game looks awful news at 11.

Killzone 2 shown to Journalists at GDC, specifically said to be uncomplete "Looked a little PS2-ish"
Killzone 2 shown at E3 later that year "best looking game yet"

First early screenshot of the sequel...

resistance2pr7.jpg

Awful :(

A little just died inside me. :(

lol

Wow are you guys really judging the game on a screenshot from last may! :whatever:

I'll talk to Insomniac to see if this is legit.

I think she's learned by now that the Wii is the worst console of all time.

Encouraging crappy game production AND proportionally the WORST graphics of ANY system EVER.

LOL WTF is that? Why even release something like that? I'm sorry, Lizard. :csad:

Its not like the final game is going to look like that, jeezus.

Its a fake...its just someone who modded things from Resistance 1 and put them all through out the level.

My friend is a tech nerd and he was able to make almost the exact samething. They had me going though...

Anyways also there are some other stupid stuff floating around the net that Resistance will use power ups in On-line and all this other stupid stuff...I personally think Insomniac would not change their already phenomenal formula for Online.

P.S.

Resistance 2 has not had an announced date but seeing how aweome Insomniac is at developing games I wouldn't be surprised if the Chimera reared their ugly heads in November of this year. :)

I finally got this game and I regret waiting so long bc it feels so archaic. I dont feel it holds up well today and I would have enjoyed it back when I got my PS3. The graphics are pretty but I taking into account that this is a first generation PS3 game. Bare in mind that I JUST finished playing through KZ3 so thats definetly influencing how Im looking at it.

Im also finding it hard to playing a FPS without a hold to Zoom button. Thats such a standard feature these days and without it, its making it harder to shoot which results in slower gameplay. Is there anyway to sprint? Im not liking not being able to do that.

Finally I hate the health system. I prefer regenerating health more all the way.

Surprise to still see alot of people playing this online. I thought it would be more of a ghost town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"