MutantCircus Art Thread

Thanks. :D Working on the two tentacles that have yet to be finished (the segments are difficult to space correctly).

Also, drawn at work today, the Mighty Thor:

The_Mighty_Thor_by_MutantCircus.jpg

Not enough Ock progress to post yet, so here's what I drew at work, Batman.

Batman_by_MutantCircus.jpg

Don't worry, true believers, drawing a DC character was a one time thing. I'll be back in the Marvel universe as of next post.

Before anyone complains, I don't like how this picture came out, and I can't draw a motorcycle to save my life. All I was trying to do was come up with an updated look for Ghost Rider. So here you have it. This was drawn at work today, too.
Ghost_Rider_by_MutantCircus.jpg

Wow, MC, sweet drawings. Geez, what kind of work do you do? I'd like to get paid to sit around all day and draw super-heros. Are they hiring over there? *confiscates "How to Draw Super-Heros" scholastic book from my kids in preparation for new career*

InsomniacFreak said:
Wow, MC, sweet drawings. Geez, what kind of work do you do? I'd like to get paid to sit around all day and draw super-heros. Are they hiring over there? *confiscates "How to Draw Super-Heros" scholastic book from my kids in preparation for new career*
LOL. I have an office job that mostly involves taking calls and filling out paperwork. We're allowed to doodle to pass the time, so I just refer to my drawings as "elaborate doodling." ;)

*Walks in,sees no Doc Ock pic,walks back out* :(

Hey MutantCircus...It's the Lightnin' One here...;)

Did you do your own avatar man?

LightninStrikez said:
Hey MutantCircus...It's the Lightnin' One here...;)

Did you do your own avatar man?
Nah, it was made for me in a thread a made to request it. I had someone resize it(the threads on the first page of fan-art) but I'm hoping somebody can fix it up without the screwed colors.

I've looked at your thread from the beginning and I must compliment you on your fast improvements. You've got the makings of a good artist. Anatomy needs a bit of work, but I've seen professionals make pretty big mistakes. (There's a panel in the second Goblin story in Ultimate Spider-Man where we see Norman after he transforms. Bagley messed up on his face, one of his cheeks was too far back, and didn't match the other side.) I've been drawing since I could pick up and coordinate a pencil and I still screw up a lot. Keep it up, man. :D

Crimson Dynamo said:
You should post some stuff here in the Fan Art forum D.

Who, me? I probably will. Some of my artwork will be scanned onto a PC in about a month, so, uh, yeah. :hyper:

Today was one of those days when nothing I drew looked good at all. I drew several pics, including Wolverine and Daredevil, but they looked so awful I dare not post them. Here's the least crappy thing I drew today:

Spider_Man___Scarlet_Spider_by_MutantCircus.jpg

You are awesome! Thank you so much!

I have gotta ink that Thing drawing. It's my favorite so far.

MutantCircus said:
Okay, I had some free time today, and so I started to make that one-page deal I've been talking about. Well, Spidey sort of took over and wrote it himself. So you may be dissapointed that there's no Doc Ock (this time) or any other supervillain. It's just something that flowed well with Peter's character. Right now it's only early pencils, so a lot will change before I ink it, but I thought I'd show you how it's going:

fullpage1a_t.jpg
Could you do me a favor? Re-do this one a bit, and put in the voice over for my SM3 script:

"There are days when I wish the fighting would stop. Days when I wish I was just like everyone else. Days when I want to give up. But then I remember that Mary Jane is waiting for me, and I know I can't give up. Because I'm Spider-Man, now, and forever."

I think it would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"