MxDC Vs ~ The NOW 52 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been the "in" thing for a minute because it's true. If it wasn't for Ledger's Joker, it wouldn't have made the money it did. So yeah, the way some fanatics hype this trilogy up, yes it is very overrated. I think it's a tid bit above average but very much overrated.

:pal:

Ledgers Joker did make the movie though. Wouldnt have been nearly as good without him

There's a lot more to TDK than just Ledger's Joker that makes it a great film.

And TDKR all the way.

Evidently I'm not alone. :o

you are definitely not alone in this one. I watched them all once, they were fine. I don't need to watch them ever again. They aren't the best comic movies ever made at all. I did vote for DKR though because damn I hated ASM.

The Winner of Round 1633 is...The Dark Knight Rises (11-20)
sTJu6.gif

scarlett-johansson-happy20bday20122022.jpg

anne_hathaway_catwoman.jpg

Round 1634
Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow x Anne Hathaway's Catwoman

Hmm, tough one.

Scar Jo's BW was pretty badass. Also loved the way she manipulated Loki.

On the other hand, Hathaway's Catwoman was probably the best part of the that whole movie. Scar Jo was just one good part of an insanely good movie.....Gotta go with Hathaway. She made that boring s**t bearable. :o

Both did great jobs but Hathaway stole the show all the way.

sheesh! about time! you get dock some pay for being late wolf!:woot:
though i dig ScarJo's like Anubis said "tete a tete" with Loki that was about it. she lack that certain "je ne sais quios!"so it has to be

MS HATHAWAY!
( hey! wasnt she on "the Beverly Hillbillies" too!)
Plus come on! there was this!
tumblr_m7r7e9jyqZ1rz2lu7o1_500.jpg

...it was like she was on some medieval rack, taffy pulling device like that!! it was delicious!! Scarjo was just tied to a chair! Hehe.
oh and one more thing
There's a lot more to TDK than just Ledger's Joker that makes it a great film.

And TDKR all the way.
totally agree! and i am seriously not a bat guy!( it's hard for me to like that guy)that movie for alotta reasons was the ^% more than just Heath!

Last edited:
Master Roshi, much?
Hahaha Master Roshi! That chick is 30!! That's 10+ blahhh years younger than me! That's perfectly acceptable!!Damn you act like I liked Selina Gomez skeeviness or something!

Note -Vulcan only know selina cause of watching MTV and needs to be up to date on you guys gangam style,angry birds,pokemon stuff only!30 is the cutoff!Which I find funny... that this Gangam bull^&* is like mad crazy and the dude singing it is older than I am!

So could Michael Jackson, but I didnt have his %^&*pic on my wall( I had lynda carter's) in 20 years you guys will be "I can't believe I did that ^&*! And if I ain't dead I am so going be like the bully on the simpsons AHA!! You liked psy!!
Hehe

I liked Hathaway but I'll go with Scar Jo mainly because I can't let that lovely woman get skunked in this round.

Black Widow for bouncing around in that little black dress in the Russian interrogation scene. :yellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"