My all-time favorite superhero movie costumes.

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
spider-man.jpg

spidey3oficial.jpg

iron-man-hit.jpg

4. And I'm factoring in the prosthetics here.
281fre2.jpg

5. Ditto.
x-men-3-20051205025asdf853828_11406.jpg

daredevil.jpg

batmanpic1.jpg

X_men_The_Last_Stand___STORM_by_aar.jpg

x2_the_nightcrawler.jpg

10. 3-way tie for these folks.
normal_fantastic_four.jpg

Wolverine.jpg

57e33b73.jpg

iceman2_1024.jpg

My top 5 best movie costumes:

1.) Iron Man Mark III
2.) Spider-Man red suit
3.) Fantastic Four standard outfit
4.) Hellboy
5.) Joker from '89 Batman

Top 5 worst comic movie outfits:

1.) Batman from Batman & Robin
2.) Rogue from X-men
3.) Lady Death Stryke from X2: Xmen United
4.) Batman from Batman Begins
5.) tie, Robin from Batman Forever, and Batman from The Dark Knight

Magneto's X3 costume as well as Catwoman's costume from Batman Returns were great too imo.

spider-man.jpg

spidey3oficial.jpg

iron-man-hit.jpg

4. And I'm factoring in the prosthetics here.
281fre2.jpg

5. Ditto.
x-men-3-20051205025asdf853828_11406.jpg

daredevil.jpg

batmanpic1.jpg
Chris:
Not to get off topic but I always wondered what the heck happened to the Thing's left hand in that picture was his hand broken of or what?

Also in the worst outfit catogory:I never thought the first outfit picture you have of Cloney as Batman was that bad but the second one sheesh!!!!At the time I look at it now and I'm like man.

Chris:
Not to get off topic but I always wondered what the heck happened to the Thing's left hand in that picture was his hand broken of or what?

I never noticed until you said something.:wow:

Daredevils costume sucked, they should of made from the same stuff as the Spider-Man, Fantastic Four or Superman suits. Red leather just didn't look right.

Daredevils costume sucked, they should of made from the same stuff as the Spider-Man, Fantastic Four or Superman suits. Red leather just didn't look right.

It didn't bother me that much.I could see how it would be made out of a thick leather with padding for protection.What got on my nerves was the top mask helmet or whatever you want to call it.I wish it were attached like Batman.All in all I was just happy it wasn't Black.

I never much cared for DD's comic book costume; I feel the same way about Batman. I love the mask, but the suit just doesn't work for me. The movie version was a vast improvement, IMO.

HA!!! Good point.I never really noticed I thought it was black.I thought it looked that way because of the lighting.

Nope. In low light it looked black, but in the well-lit pics it was clearly blue. That annoyed me even more than the dreaded nipples.

BTW-the only reason I didn't slam Halle Berry's "CINO" costume is b/c her character had nothing to do with any comics.

Superman's Costume was ten times better then the Thing but hey thats your list.

Utimate Superman.I have a question why was Superman's cape leather like and in Batman begins his cape was cloth.I hated that?It should have been reversed.It's supposed to be the other way around.Don't you think?

By the way I read your signiture it reads:
"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Matthew 24:27

Good for you.
Get it out there any way you can!!!

Utimate Superman.I have a question why was Superman's cape leather like and in Batman begins his cape was cloth.I hated that?It should have been reversed.It's supposed to be the other way around.Don't you think?

By the way I read your signiture it reads:
"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Matthew 24:27

Good for you.
Get it out there any way you can!!!
I agree but at the same time I think both of their capes should have been made out of the same material.

I raised that same argument 2 years ago.

The red was too dark, the blue was too light (which made a poor contrast), the trunks & cape looked leathery, the shield was too small, I didn't like the belt & the boots were terrible. Add to this I'm not a really big fan of Supes' costume in general.

Here's my favorite big-screen baddie suits:
Venom2.jpg

29.jpg

3.I know I'm gonna be met with a lot of strong, emphatic disagreement on this one.
Spider-Man_front53.jpg

doom.jpg

DrDoom.jpg

Magneto.jpg

Scarecrow_DC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member