My Cat gave me a black eye!

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
So you all remember my stories about my weird ass aunt who thought I had stolen her sweaters and her shoes, and the noisy ticking clock. Well, things have calmed down with her so I've been ok, lately.

Well, this morning, my stupid cat Deputy bashed me in the face with his hard kitty skull to wake me up for breakfast.

deppycatjy2.jpg

See how unrepentent he is?

My eye has been bugging me all day and I didn't pay much attention, but I just glanced in the mirror and I have a ****ing black eye!

I'mma kill him!

well calling a cat deputy is bound to result in such behaviour.

well calling a cat deputy is bound to result in such behaviour.

He was found at the Sheriff's Department (where my mom worked) He was so little his eyes weren't open yet. We fed him with a bottle.

So name him Son Number One. "Deputy" sounds like he'll grow up to be a steriod-pumped hell cat

So name him Son Number One. "Deputy" sounds like he'll grow up to be a steriod-pumped hell cat

Well, he obviously did since he bashed me into bruising this morning

well dodged a bullet by not calling it criminal.

My other cat is named Karnage, and she lives up to her name. She is so fat and so clumsy that she knocks things over wherever she goes

So you all remember my stories about my weird ass aunt who thought I had stolen her sweaters and her shoes, and the noisy ticking clock. Well, things have calmed down with her so I've been ok, lately.

Well, this morning, my stupid cat Deputy bashed me in the face with his hard kitty skull to wake me up for breakfast.

PeekABoo650x483.jpg

See how unrepentent he is?

My eye has been bugging me all day and I didn't pay much attention, but I just glanced in the mirror and I have a ****ing black eye!

I'mma kill him!

Let me guess. The altercation went something like this--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Hhi7gPiW0

Whoa, that was remarkably unfunny. Now, I know why I don't watch those movies.

...That's the same cat that's in Sabrina too, right?

My cat's from at least the 7th, if not 8th, circle of Hell. I have so many scars on the back of my legs, it's not even funny.

He once attacked my arm and left me with a scar that looks like I tried to emo-cut myself.

Whoa, that was remarkably unfunny. Now, I know why I don't watch those movies.

...That's the same cat that's in Sabrina too, right?

Pssh. Salem ain't got nothin on the Scary movie cat!

My cat's from at least the 7th, if not 8th, circle of Hell. I have so many scars on the back of my legs, it's not even funny.

He once attacked my arm and left me with a scar that looks like I tried to emo-cut myself.

Yeah I have emo-arm too thanks to the combined efforts of these ungrateful animals I allow to live in my house

any cat the can beat up Dew is alright with me:up:

Dew, the cat hat is in the mail for young Deputy

No. I think he's achin' for a hypen, aren't you, Lord Valu-Mart?

If only you had captured the action on video, then we can have all sorts of gifs with captions of "I'm Rick James, female-gendered-canine!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"