my friend is in jail

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
my friend jimmy and his wife deb moved to Braham MN (Look it up) about a year and a half ago and in this time jimmy has had three jobs all of which he has been fired from. he is now on unemployment (has been for the last year almost). do to his lack of a job the two of them have had to spend the time together and have now found that they have little in common, and have started to fight more and more. it had gotten so bad that he was kicked out of his house by her and was living with his mom and dad for about a month, this ended about two weeks ago with is sons 2nd birthday.

well this past monday jimmy and a bunch of us were hanging out down here in the cities (he had come down with his dog for some reason) we all wanted to go some where with out the dog so he had to take the dog home. so he and his brother and a friend took the dog back home and this is where his brother and his wife got into a disagrement over abortion and my friend jimmy tryed to get her to be quited and put his hand over her mouth and pushed her. she called the cops and he was taken to jail.

Sometimes there is medical reason for this.
Does Jimmy have diabetes? If so, was he withholding insulin/food from himself?
if he doesn't/wasn't he should have taken two Sedatives and go to anger-managment class in the morning.

Sometimes there is medical reason for this.
Does Jimmy have diabetes? If so, was he withholding insulin/food from himself?
if he doesn't/wasn't he should have taken two Sedatives and go to anger-managment class in the morning.

yes he does have diabetes. forgot about that

And if it's a first offense, they won't be that harsh. Community service, anger management, and probation, plus court costs. Once that's all taken care of, it can be expunged.

yes he does have diabetes. forgot about that
If he was witholding food from himself it could of sent him into a violent rage.
I once had a freind who picked up a knife put it to his throat and then waved it at me saying that "it was all your [my] fault" and he's "going to kill you [me] before I [him] am dead."
When he ate, he was crying at my feet begging me for forgivness. .
I understood- I have diabetes myself and have found myself getting angry when i don't have food and forgave him.
All because he went a long time without eating, with diabetes.
Talk to his wife about this and see if she'll drop charges.

Welcome to the world of the black man. :o

bring him some vasoline in jail, he will need it, jamal won't be kind.

my friend jimmy and his wife deb moved to Braham MN (Look it up) about a year and a half ago and in this time jimmy has had three jobs all of which he has been fired from. he is now on unemployment (has been for the last year almost). do to his lack of a job the two of them have had to spend the time together and have now found that they have little in common, and have started to fight more and more. it had gotten so bad that he was kicked out of his house by her and was living with his mom and dad for about a month, this ended about two weeks ago with is sons 2nd birthday.

well this past monday jimmy and a bunch of us were hanging out down here in the cities (he had come down with his dog for some reason) we all wanted to go some where with out the dog so he had to take the dog home. so he and his brother and a friend took the dog back home and this is where his brother and his wife got into a disagrement over abortion and my friend jimmy tryed to get her to be quited and put his hand over her mouth and pushed her. she called the cops and he was taken to jail.

fail_thread.jpg

And if it's a first offense, they won't be that harsh. Community service, anger management, and probation, plus court costs. Once that's all taken care of, it can be expunged.

Yeah. It really depends on what the charge is. If it is a misdemeanor, then your friend will be fine. Most likely, he'll be on a short probation, will pay a fine, and then will have the ability to have it expunged or set aside. If it is a felony, that's a whole different story.

I was convicted of a felony last year, and am on probation until April 2010. I have successfully completed the rehab program I was volunteered myself for, and could probably move to have the conviction expunged. Since this was my first offense, my lawyer knew that prison was a very remote possibility, even given the severity of the offense. But then again, every state has different sentencing guidelines and rules, so make sure your friend knows about all of this before he agrees to move forward with anything. I pleaded guilty to get it all over with and move on. Looking back, I probably should have taken it to trial, so just make sure he either has a good lawyer or is aware of what the fallout could be from any legal decision he makes.

I know someone who recently went to jail that I was previously close to as well. He raped two kids, so I don't feel sorry for him at all.

I know someone who recently went to jail that I was previously close to as well. He raped two kids, so I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Rape as in rape, or rape as in statutory?

Rape as in he raped two boys ages six and eight, him being a minor himself (17).

This doesn't actually mean that he will be convicted of anything necessarily. I imagine that when the cops showed up they started asking questions. If they have probable cause to believe that he assaulted her in anyway they will arrest him. Period.

It's really up to the court to decide whether or not he's actually convicted.

...it had gotten so bad that he was kicked out of his house by her and was living with his mom and dad for about a month...

I stopped reading here. Kicked out of his own effing house? Haha, when Jimmy gets out, tell him to grow a pair :down:

bring him some vasoline in jail, he will need it, jamal won't be kind.

Damn right I won't :cmad:

well i saw him last night and he seems to be doing ok. he has a hearing for may 1st, until then everything is on hold. he cant see his wife (not that he wants to) or his son unless she and her sister are there (thats what i was told) and he is living with his brother at the moment.

If you were a real friend you'd get some C-4 and help him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"