My heart hurts.

The Avatar

Sidekick
Reaction score
I don't mean emotionally, but the left side of chest is hurting.

It just started throbbing a few minutes ago when I sat down at the computer. I don't know if I should be worried.

I hope it just goes away.

Yeah, that happens to me a lot. Usually when I overload on push-ups. Like, to the point where my arms start floating on their own. It's awesome.

Anyways, yer heart is going to explode.

I had a Red Bull for the first time in months just an hour ago. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Master Chief said:
Yeah, that happens to me a lot. Usually when I overload on push-ups. Like, to the point where my arms start floating on their own. It's awesome.

Anyways, yer heart is going to explode.

ROFL... I do that too :up:

I get heart pains sometimes, but they usually go away. I wouldn't worry about it unless they're persistent.

If you feel your arm go numb and you feel dizzy then call 911 and get an ambulance.

I had heart pain the other month and here it was because I had bronchitis.

Had my first Red Bull in months last night and I was up for a while. Just sit down, chill out and grind your teeth.

The Avatar said:
I don't mean emotionally, but the left side of chest is hurting.

It just started throbbing a few minutes ago when I sat down at the computer. I don't know if I should be worried.

I hope it just goes away.

Relax, it will go away.

It might take you with it, but it will be gone.

Drink some water. Red Bull dehydrates you and makes it hard for you to live

I would suggest tums or rolaids, but I had a similar problem earlier and they didnt help, so I just let it go away on its own.

I get odd heart palputaions from time to time

Chest pain doesn't mean heart pain. You have muscles in your chest besdes your heart.. But, when they hurt, you worry heart and the worry makes the pain seem that much worse.

In all likelihood, you're fine.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I get heart pains sometimes, but they usually go away. I wouldn't worry about it unless they're persistent.

You need to see a doctor, right away--and I ain't joking. Either that, or you need to cut back on all that red meat, greasy, oily, fat, sugary, salty food, and exercise for christsake. Eat your ****ing veges. Your a heart attack, diabetes, stroke waiting to happen in less than 15 years.
:down

A Gall Bladder attack can do the same thing, and drinks like Red Bull and some of the other energy drinks can be tough on your Gall Bladder, along w/ fried foods etc. A Gall Bladder attack acts the same way as a heart attack....same feeling, sweats, etc....they feel very similar.

A reptilian cocktail of carrots, beets and elk blood should clear it up.

JMAfan said:
A Gall Bladder attack can do the same thing, and drinks like Red Bull and some of the other energy drinks can be tough on your Gall Bladder, along w/ fried foods etc. A Gall Bladder attack acts the same way as a heart attack....same feeling, sweats, etc....they feel very similar.

So does a panic attack, which is really not anything to worry about. I had them on and off for almost a year after I was in a car wreck.

Brian2887 said:
So does a panic attack, which is really not anything to worry about. I had them on and off for almost a year after I was in a car wreck.

True...but really it is smart to go to a doctor to see exactly what it is....diagnosing ourselves isn't always the smart way to go.:)

It means maybe you should get off the computer for a while and maybe get some exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"