I'm freaking out =[

I think i have a cancer lump or a cyst, its in the area where my thigh meets me pelvic region, its a rock hard lump right under the skin, i poked it with a pin and the pin went half way threw it with no pain.

I'm like bugging out, idk what to do. should i wait it out see if it goes down, or see a doctor right away.

it kinda hurts =/

and it came completely out of nowhere.

You shouldn't have poked yourself.

As for the lump, remember, it isn't necessarily molignant(sp?)

With that said GO SEE A DOCTOR, honestly, with cancer, days count.

Please tell us you sterilized that pin, because you may have just infected that bugger and made it a lot worse :o

I put it under a flame for a few seconds, than poured rubbing alcohol on it.

I'm not that ******ed.

Ice-man might have cancer
You can't win friends with salad

Sounds like a hernia or something.

It's probably just a fatty nodule. I wouldn't worry about it, get it checked, but I am sure it is nothing.

It could even be an ingrown hair.

Sounds like a hernia or something.

It's probably just a fatty nodule. I wouldn't worry about it, get it checked, but I am sure it is nothing.

It could even be an ingrown hair.

I had a double hernia when i was a baby, I'm not entirly sure what it is, but its possible, that it could be one, i haven't seen a doctor yet, the pain is gone and it seemed to have swelled down a bit, but there is still a noticeably hard hump.

Have you tried squeezing the area gently to see if something comes out?

I think you should just ignore it until it goes away. I'm sure it will take care of itself.

Ahh yes, another Ice-man thread. :o

Its probably like crabs or something. To be safe, I wouldn't have intercourse with a women until you get it checked out.

:wow:

I had a double hernia when i was a baby, I'm not entirly sure what it is, but its possible, that it could be one, i haven't seen a doctor yet, the pain is gone and it seemed to have swelled down a bit, but there is still a noticeably hard hump.

Seriously, that sounds like you have aids.

or a cyst.

hope it's a cyst.

Does it look like this:

04305zit26pz.jpg

And no that's not me in the pic.
pukeface.gif

I get cysts all the time when my period is approaching; so mine, in particular, are related to hormones.
Are you getting other things right now, like more frequent erections and/or pimples, that indicate a relation to hormones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"