I'm freaking out =[

I think i have a cancer lump or a cyst, its in the area where my thigh meets me pelvic region, its a rock hard lump right under the skin, i poked it with a pin and the pin went half way threw it with no pain.

I'm like bugging out, idk what to do. should i wait it out see if it goes down, or see a doctor right away.

it kinda hurts =/

and it came completely out of nowhere.
Where the thigh meets the pelvic region, huh? It's a little early on a Saturday for ...umm, self-exploration. Aren't your parents home? My God, man. Have some restraint. :nono:

Ahhhh, another Ice-Man thread derailed.

I think i have a cancer lump or a cyst, its in the area where my thigh meets me pelvic region, its a rock hard lump right under the skin, i poked it with a pin and the pin went half way threw it with no pain.

I'm like bugging out, idk what to do. should i wait it out see if it goes down, or see a doctor right away.

it kinda hurts =/

I have a cyst on my arm. Went the doctor and he told me not to worry about it. So I would definitely go see you doctor.

it kinda hurts =/

Go to hospital me thinks

i have a lump on my knuckle, the doctor didn't know what it was, so she said to go see someone else that gives a damn

Doctors sucks! :)

I had one like that once and it ended up just being a swollen.. crap.. forget the word. The bumps on your neck that swell when you get sick? You apparently have a pair in your armpits and right around your underwear line (if you wear briefs). Not a threat at all, but still, you should at least get it check out to be safe.

I had one like that once and it ended up just being a swollen.. crap.. forget the word. The bumps on your neck that swell when you get sick? You apparently have a pair in your armpits and right around your underwear line (if you wear briefs). Not a threat at all, but still, you should at least get it check out to be safe.
Lymph nodes? I get them sometimes.

[blackout]
25000023.jpg
[/blackout]

Not impossible, theoretically.

jag

It's more likely something less exotic like blowfly larvae. Still not fun, but absolutely possible. :o

jag

Of course, just thought I try a movie reference joke..guess it failed:cmad: :csad:

Well, why don't you just go cry to your mummy about it. *badjoke*

jag
:cmad:

OK, now make youself useful...I need advice on supplements and some help improving my workout routine. Go to the fitness thread.:cmad: :cwink:

You and SB know more about that than I do..

Why isn't Ice-Man on thread probation? Seriously, Matt come in here and explain this, now.

Ask Dew. All of his threads are in Community. They don't particularly break the TOS so I leave the decision if they are enough of a disruption to warrant thread probation to her as Community is her domain.

*smacks Ice-Man with a newspaper* Bad! No poking strange lumps with pins. Bad!*smack*

Seriously go see a dr. I had this happen last year, & was freaking out myself. Dr came in grabbed my balls, & told me everything was fine, it was just a cyst.

I think Ice-Man just found his penis. Congratulations...you're a big boy now...just don't poke it anymore with a needle.

it kinda hurts =/

Best case scenario, it's a swollen lymph node. Here's hoping you get a cold soon and the swelling goes away.

If it's a cyst, get your ass to the doctor

Ask Dew. All of his threads are in Community. They don't particularly break the TOS so I leave the decision if they are enough of a disruption to warrant thread probation to her as Community is her domain.

TOS?

it kinda hurts =/

Please tell us you sterilized that pin, because you may have just infected that bugger and made it a lot worse :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"