My Last Video - Journey (Clark)

vyperman7

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I wanted to say that after a few years of making Smallville music videos that this will be the last one that I do. I wanted to go out with a bang so I put together a 7 minute montage on Clark's journey towards becoming Superman. I wanted to get the best of Smallville in this one. Now some of you may have seen my older version of this video. This is a revamp with new scenes, fixed audio, etc..

My favorite character is Clark and his story is the reason why I watch the show. I wanted to convey that through this video.

I just wanted to say thanks to all those that have given me feedback and support on my work.

Song is "23" by Jimmy Eat World.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xwtqmz

You leaving Smallville fandom entirely, Ryan?

Hey Chelly!

I still love Smallville and will always be a fan of the show. I am just no longer making Smallville vids. I need to concentrate on school now that I am trying to actually become a pro editor. The school I am at takes up a lot of time.

Hope you check out the video. I miss talking to you. I hope everything is going well with you.

Love the last video Vyper...it was a great last hurrah from you.

I'm going to miss seeing periodic vids from you. Maybe you can do another one part of the way through season 6...one could wish.:up: :D

Well it's SV fandoms' great loss that you are leaving, Ryan.

As you know, I've always enjoyed all your vids a great deal. The quality of your pictures and your professional editing skills are second to none.

This latest vid (which is damn big! I have a very fast cable connection and it still took just over 10 minutes to d/l) is a fitting final act for you. It's a wonderful presentation of Clark, his parents, and his difficult journey to becoming Superman.

And hey.. I really like this song! LOL. ;)

Bravo, Ryan. Good luck in your education, and I hope you come back and visit us again one day. :)

Oh man that sux. Your videos kick ass!!!!

vyperman7 said:
Hey everyone.

I wanted to say that after a few years of making Smallville music videos that this will be the last one that I do. I wanted to go out with a bang so I put together a 7 minute montage on Clark's journey towards becoming Superman. I wanted to get the best of Smallville in this one. Now some of you may have seen my older version of this video. This is a revamp with new scenes, fixed audio, etc..

My favorite character is Clark and his story is the reason why I watch the show. I wanted to convey that through this video.

I just wanted to say thanks to all those that have given me feedback and support on my work.

Come on Ryan, you have to give us one more when the series ends.

Please. :D

I'm having trouble downloading. It says there are no free spots available??

I finally managed to download it, that was totally FANTASTIC. I LOVED IT!

vyperman7 said:
Hey everyone.

AWSOME video man sorry to hear that it's your last but like avidreader said please give us another one when the series comes to an end. heh PLEASE! :)

Wow...just wow. This is an amazing video! I'm definitely showing this to my family when I visit (they're huge Smallville fans too). :up:

The video did take a while to d/l even on a fast connection, but I'm very, very glad you chose to keep the video quality high. :)

[/runs off to watch it a few more times]

what a great pick for last words.. :up:

Awesome job as always, though I feel you've really outdone yourself this time.

Man that is nice. There's a reason most of those scenes were from season 1 & 2 'cause he was really Superman in training then. Now we barely get glimpses of it:(

Dog, don't let this be your last.

blksuperman2 said:
Man that is nice. There's a reason most of those scenes were from season 1 & 2 'cause he was really Superman in training then. Now we barely get glimpses of it:(

Dog, don't let this be your last.

Quite a few of the scenes he showed were from seasons 4 and 5.

Watchu talkin about willis?:confused:

I liked it. It was probably my favorite of the videos by you that Ive seen.

The Superman movie footage didnt really fit though, you should have made it all Smallville.

The Clark/Lex stuff was a bit weird at this point. I thought you would revised it to make them into enemies instead of lovers.

Overall, good job.

This was another excellent piece of work from you Ryan. I can't believe you're throwing in the towel though. You'll be greatly missed and I wish you all the luck with your studies.
Like a few other people have suggested though, please consider doing just one more video when Smallville finally comes to an end. it wouldn't feel right if you didn't.
Anyway, thanks for sharing all your great work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"